Song you're listening to???

Finishing up Oz on 2022, still one of the best TV series ever, even in 4:3 average DVD quality.
Favorite characters Kareem Said and Ryan O'Reilly.

Reactions: komor
Never watched it, but like the music:thumbs:
Yeah, theme music is great.
Everyone talks about Sopranos and The Wire, but Oz was the first influential show to push the boundaries of what cable TV can be, and one we got to thank for 24, The Shield, and all that followed.

Yeah, theme music is great.
Everyone talks about Sopranos and The Wire, but Oz was the first influential show to push the boundaries of what cable TV can be, and one we got to thank for 24, The Shield, and all that followed.
I missed all these shows and first started watching series with the production of Dead Set in 2008 and then watched others like The Fog, Penny Dreadful and Slasher- the Horror-ones. What I also watched recently was Sliders, that I always liked on TV and bought the Box-Set from Turbine then :thumbs:. Also started 7Million Dollar Woman, but although I liked this series I think you cannot watch this nowadays. It´s just average and with the bad quality of video not entertaining at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Second 2022 Eurovision semifinal is live in an hour.
No one seems to watch it here, I guess, judging by the absence of a dedicated thread. So I'll post here my two favorites from the Tuesday's first semifinal:

Iceland girls are always of top 'pedigree', and the song reminds me of road trip ballads of Chris Rea.

Eurovision has lost all of its national eclecticism over the years, and practically never had any rap, so the fusion of folk and modern styles here is great.
Sadly, if this song wins, people will be saying it's because of politics.

Also liked the beautiful Amanda Terfjord performing for Greece, as well as Portugal, Lithuania entries, overall 7 out of 10 of my picks got into the final, confirming not all is bad with people's, and critics, however they split the votes there, tastes, and that I haven't lost my sense in 26 years of watching this show, since Eimear Quinn won for Ireland in 1996.

Oh, I like Metric! Here's my favorite song:

was this all the time status sold out on the roughtrade site?
Still available in stores, but not on Amazon or E-Bay.
I ordered it and the Muffs-one from RSD2022.
But enough of the posts for vinyl - I just wanted to inform that this one´s released in june, because it seems to be very rare and just to find in indie-stores at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero