Song you're listening to???

Looking at current stock (and crypto) markets, and continuing with movie songs:

I think you know that, but if not it might interest you that Money Monster is a remake of the South-Korean movie "The Terror Live" from 2013 and that one is very good as well.
MV5BMzdjZjRlNGEtNjI5Yy00ZjRkLWJhNDgtMzMxOTkyMjQ1MWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ3ODkxMjE@._V1_rtrw.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I think you know that, but if not it might interest you that Money Monster is a remake of the South-Korean movie "The Terror Live" from 2013 and that one is very good as well.
No, I did not know that, thank you!
Was just entranced with Clooney and Jodie Foster directing.
Well, not that I'm directly comparing, but The Departed is also a remake of a Korean movie, and it's definitely better in my eyes, because of all the familiar stars in it. I understand how a native Korean person might think otherwise.

No, I did not know that, thank you!
Was just entranced with Clooney and Jodie Foster directing.
Well, not that I'm directly comparing, but The Departed is also a remake of a Korean movie, and it's definitely better in my eyes, because of all the familiar stars in it. I understand how a native Korean person might think otherwise.
You´re not wrong with that and I agree - The Money Monster movie has a better staging and everything is going a little faster. TTL has some lengths, but the showdown there is quite good and has this awesome effects at the end and is more a catastrophe-movie, but the main story is equivalent. Was able to get the Australian Blu-Ray and had to watch it with EN subs but it was ok - the movie itself is not compareable to other Korean ones, because it has an own style and you can see that it is not intended to be a blockbuster, but gets one in the last third and if U have fear of heights (like I do) be warned - that effects are awesome and made me dizzy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Continuing the movie songs, a great example of why I liked them, and miss them.
Remember the times when an upcoming blockbuster had an official tie-in music video? That was shown on TV? On MTV, that still had actual music videos. I mean, we basically had 1 music channel, but it had a lot of great video clips, nowadays you can get 30 music channels somewhere on buttons 601-630, but there's nothing on them! Gotta seek out music videos on YouTube yourself, and it's only independent and small groups doing cheap, homemade stuff. There are no more big budget music videos like this.

Puff Daddy, when he was still called that, is just chillin' in his crib, and suddenly a freaking city bus plows through his 10th floor window, because why not! :smuggrin:
And then he flies in an elevator, with WTC Twin Towers in the background.

It is using preexisting compositions, but it's not a 'sample', like nowadays, Jimmy Page actually recorded his guitar solo, and there was a real 100+ piece orchestra. 90's were cool, and fuel was $0.99 a gallon.

Reactions: komor