Soul (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 29, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £32.99

12856686-1354842463673880.jpg
12856686-6104842463440561.jpg 12856686-1064842463835433.jpg 12856686-8614842463783176.jpg
1612285632396.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the code? Lazy grimy artwork,hopefully the back will be much better.
RCVIP. Usually only works for the first few minutes though, if any time at all, until they disable it. It's only supposed to be valid for in-stock items, not pre-orders. But it seems that Zavvi's system is not sophisticated enough to apply that rule automatically and it requires someone to manually deactivate it! That's why we like forewarning of when a title is going to go live as, in practice, they often go live around 20-40 minutes ahead of schedule and the code will work for a few minutes after that. That was certainly the case with Beauty and the Beast this morning.

Reactions: gaeljet and Flloydo
I’ll get the one from the US if there’s a group buy. Not a chance I am giving Zavvi a dime, especially considering that there’ll be, presumably, no title on the spine, again.

RCVIP. Usually only works for the first few minutes though, if any time at all, until they disable it. It's only supposed to be valid for in-stock items, not pre-orders. But it seems that Zavvi's system is not sophisticated enough to apply that rule automatically and it requires someone to manually deactivate it! That's why we like forewarning of when a title is going to go live as, in practice, they often go live around 20-40 minutes ahead of schedule and the code will work for a few minutes after that. That was certainly the case with Beauty and the Beast this morning.

Yeah I much prefer the warnings. Looks like they won’t happen that much anymore. I had a notification from twitter the second it went live, went on it, used the code and then instantly posted it here

Unless zavvi will let us know what exactly is gonna be shipped from europe and uk I will stall for a while
With my last orders from zavvi I've paid a so much vat taxes to get things shipped to Italy that I've had enough for now
Maya Rudolph Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live
Think how i feel in Northern Ireland I can't order anything from outside the UK anymore without paying serious money in Postage and packaging and even most UK sites do the same to me now. Zavvi is one of the few sites that hasn't tried to stick the arm in but I guess that may change.

• Wow
Reactions: maygear
Hmmm torn on this one - wait to see what happens with the art/finish, or figure I'll get it at some point anyway, cos I really wouldn't mind that 4k disc... :watch:

Ordered but not seen the film.
The last best Pixar film I saw was Coco.
One of my faves.
Didn't think much of TS4 (atrocious steelbook too) and Onward i've yet to see.