Soul (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 04-28-21

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: April 28, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET
Price: $39.99 (Kimchi) - $38.99 (Nova - WeET)

341953064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2015
Netherlands
I’m gonna receive hate for this for being too “woke” but I’m not sure if it’s the best choice by SMLife to not feature the main black lead on the front artwork in this particular case.....

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’m gonna receive hate for this for being too “woke” but I’m not sure if it’s the best choice by SMLife to not feature the main black lead on the front artwork in this particular case.....
He is on the front of the steel though. Plus the film is called Soul, so seems fitting they'd feature them (their souls) on the front of the slip IMO.

May 6, 2015
Netherlands
He is on the front of the steel though. Plus the film is called Soul, so seems fitting they'd feature them (their souls) on the front of the slip IMO.
He’s on the front of the steel because it’s WWA, and the second argument is a very lazy loophole to make a case for it. Although I don’t entirely agree with the controversy that was around it back in December, these kind of examples only exacerbate/strengthen the situation.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
He’s on the front of the steel because it’s WWA, and the second argument is a very lazy loophole to make a case for it. Although I don’t entirely agree with the controversy that was around it back in December, these kind of examples only exacerbate/strengthen the situation.
They most likely would've taken that into account though and designed the slip around what already featured and/or didn't feature on the steel... or at least that's how I would've done it lol.

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
SM Life has some of the most beautiful designs. I am not passing this up because of 4K. Let someone better this and I'll double dip.