Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 3 and I have sold them all on ebay for £29.99 each, Could not wait to get rid of them gonna buy me some nice pretty steels with the profit

Good luck with that. I think you have a not as described case on e-bay in your future - I wouldn't go buying stuff until your buyers have the items in hand - in the end you might be spending £ you don't have. ;)

Got my 2 source codes today. 1 came with a dinged corner but the other was ok. I am very dissapointed with them. The quality is awful, they didn't even stick the stickers in the middle. It really does look cheap, i will keep one though just because its a blind buy and i want to watch the film.

not impressed with the steelbook. think i would prefer the amaray with lenticular slipcase tbh.
heres hoping for a steelbook somewhere else in the world so i can replace this one.
the film is pretty good though, one of the better ones ive seen for a long time.

True, maybe I should have put steelbook/stickerbook on the auction. But then again play.com should also have done the same lol

I'm guessing you used stock pictures, as a photograph would surely deter any bidders with the gift of sight.

well..at the end no steelbook, not inside art and to kill it even more region B in my case.. USA, not good at all..but i exchanged this with Justin( not your fault JT) from the forum without knowledge of this been a stickerbook so i went ahead and did it anyways coz i have to honor that transaction..but somehow i feel cheated with the end results.

Tono-it's shame it's not common to get info regarding whether an item is stickered or not, ahead of time (one would have to check with Insider contacts on every single release, just to be sure), and the retailer is not really sent that kind of detail in product feeds. But at least you were able to trade. Many of us were surprised and disappointed when the release was in hand, and pictures surfaced. Perhaps the studio didn't think they could sell the minimum order qty for a printed Steel.Who knows-but hopefully in the future we're able to receive more info from the studios who make these decisions (stickered or printed), in advance.

Reactions: tono06
I got mine today and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be but it's not as great as it could have been. Will keep as only £13.99. Am new to this and been collecting now for 3 weeks and collection building slowly so excuse the new boy!!!!!

Last edited: