Space Jam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #10) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

13106235-1474861980010383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, honestly, if you don’t like the film, then don’t buy it, simple. Nobody wants to hear you complain. For many, including myself, it was part of childhood that I will always hold closely. I am beyond stoked for this, but, not the same will be said for yourself, or for everyone. Opinions are great till they won’t go away. Be respectful for those who do enjoy this film/ToC’s release. We all are here for our shared love for film on all different formats and editions, not to hear and argue about what movie is good or bad, that’s grade school stuff that I’m sure nobody wants to be associated with. I’m kindly addressing it as it has become constant and annoying. I’m not arguing just simply stating the facts from how I’ve seen it
well I consider myself reprimanded. I’m really pleased you’re getting your childhood favourite and hope it works out great for you. Scope for some great extras too. I was just hoping for a Cult movie as per label suggests. Also clearly a US UK divide here. Michael Jordan is about as big here as Mr bean is in the US. I genuinely think their steelbooks have been great so far so you should be happy. Only had two truly cult movies so far in my opinion. Fingers crossed for the next.

well I consider myself reprimanded. I’m really pleased you’re getting your childhood favourite and hope it works out great for you. Scope for some great extras too. I was just hoping for a Cult movie as per label suggests. Also clearly a US UK divide here. Michael Jordan is about as big here as Mr bean is in the US. I genuinely think their steelbooks have been great so far so you should be happy. Only had two truly cult movies so far in my opinion. Fingers crossed for the next.
Respectfully, i beg to differ. These two gentlemen are in two different categories on their own and they're BOTH BIG anywhere in the world. Either in the US or the UK, everybody knows these two so...

This is absolutely the definition of a cult movie. It doesn't lose that status because you don't personally like it.

It's the year 2067. Most of the world's population has been wiped out by nuclear war and climate change. Those that survive communicate almost entirely online. Few things of the old world still exist but there's some comfort in knowing Titans of Cult still hasn't released a non-Warner Bros. movie and people are still arguing over what is or isn't a cult film.

This again is your opinion. In my opinion this is not a cult movie.

What a terrible take. moonbucket? More like slop bucket.

ach3f5mr42v21.jpg

This film, mixed reviews or otherwise, is the epitome of a cult movie. Not just me saying it either, for example:

"It received mixed reviews from critics, who were divided on the out-of-place merits and concept of combining Jordan and his profession with the Looney Tunes characters, while many additionally praised the technical achievement of blending digitally live-action and animation (particularly the basketball scenes) and the faithful Looney Tunes comedy. The film has nonetheless amassed a cult following".

View attachment 505115

This film, mixed reviews or otherwise, is the epitome of a cult movie. Not just me saying it either, for example:

"It received mixed reviews from critics, who were divided on the out-of-place merits and concept of combining Jordan and his profession with the Looney Tunes characters, while many additionally praised the technical achievement of blending digitally live-action and animation (particularly the basketball scenes) and the faithful Looney Tunes comedy. The film has nonetheless amassed a cult following".

donald trump GIF

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk
I don't really get this reference but here you go anyway (for all I know might be something completely unrelated :LOL::rofl:)

6824A98C-D60F-4C70-89C9-4DF81EB0B166.jpeg

A good-looking little group of diverse movies in window packaging with mostly interesting and original designs seems to be what these guys are about.

1620746655293.png

I guess "A collection for collectors" is true for the collectors wishing to keep costs below £30.

Reactions: spookz