Note: Debossed title on front cover

Price is 49,99 Euros at the moment

91P3cwsaXRL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• Spartacus.jpg
    Spartacus.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
considering that i picked up both the first and second seasons on black friday for $18 each i cant justify a double dip at such a high price just for the steelbook.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003PIUC02/?tag=hidefnin-20

the normal north american release is the "digibook"

its not REALLY a digibook though, it doesnt have pages that you can flip through

It does have pages you can flip through ... its just that those pages also house the discs ;p but yeah ... hard to call it a digibook, but hard to dispel it either for us digibook fans as each page that houses the disc has art on it.

A friend pointed out that the spine reads 4-Disc. So I would guess this would be a G1 case or G2 Steelbook Jumbo. I have not seen the G2 Case with 4 disc inside. :ohno:

well with the newly announced Alien Anthology steelbook supposedly being a 4 disc release and G2 maybe they have found a way to do it :scat: (unless Alien will be a G2 Jumbo and not a regular G2 maybe)

Hopefully Spartacus will be G2

This steelbook definitely could have a cleaner look. Far too much information in my opinion, but I'd still consider to buy it, for a cheaper price.

I loved the first season but I'm not sure that I'd watch it again. Didn't even bother with that gods of the arena second season as it was a prequel cause the guy playing Spartacus was sick. I've heard the third season (new Spartacus) isn't too bad.

This gets a maybe. But not for 50 euro

I loved the first season but I'm not sure that I'd watch it again. Didn't even bother with that gods of the arena second season as it was a prequel cause the guy playing Spartacus was sick. I've heard the third season (new Spartacus) isn't too bad.

This gets a maybe. But not for 50 euro

If you liked the first season, I would recommend watching the second season. The second season provides all the back story and explains a lot, it was as good, if not better, than the first season. And IMO the current third season, is the best of them all.

I watched the first few episodes of the second season. Eh. Didn't really impress me. I think it's cause I wanted the series to continue. Not move backwards

I loved the first season very much so I'll definitely buy it someday! But the prequel season is nowhere near Blood and Sand, and the second season is just really-really bad.

I loved the first season very much so I'll definitely buy it someday! But the prequel season is nowhere near Blood and Sand, and the second season is just really-really bad.

I think the critics will disagree with you on that, given the high ratings and good reviews Vengeance recevies week after week. But each to their own, I personally love all of them and would like a steelbook boxset once the 3rd season finishes.

To me, 3rd season is not as good as the 1st one, because I don't feel that excited "now IT GETS SERIOUS!!" thought so much.

On 1st season there were many of those each episode, while 3rd has had very few throughout the entire season. Anyway, there's still one episode to go and season finale has everything to be good.

2nd season can't be compared, IMO, because it happens in the past, showing how already stablished things became true.