Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: February 9, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $24.99

spectre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass for me. I'm gonna find the least expensive release of this and just put the disc in my modified Daniel Craig Collection steel.

i do like the art, shinny and debossed, i just hope it will be cheaper on release day...and i dont have to import....release day is awesome, next month nice...

i do like the art, shinny and debossed.

Has it been confirmed that the US version will be debossed?
I know that a lot of time the US Best Buy releases aren't even when they are for other countries.. True Grit remake being one that immediately comes to mind.

no! but i;m just going with the euro
I know that a lot of time the US Best Buy releases aren't even when they are for other countries.. True Grit remake being one that immediately comes to mind.

no! i'm just going with the james bond collection, all countries are the same, so hopefully this one too! :), but Andy is checking out on more info...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Marc Dooley

Info I got from Best Buy indicates that this will have the same treatment worldwide - gloss finish and debossing.

They can do an amazing detailed embossed with gloss or metallic finish on the glass/bullet hole.

Will be pretty bland if it's just all glossy.

I know that is was "confirmed" as being debossed, but given Best Buy's track record of getting non-embossed/debossed versions of steelbooks that are elsewhere in the world, I'm going to wait for in-hand confirmation before buying.

Reactions: tono06