Spectre (Bond 24) - In theaters November 6, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: SPECTRE (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Sam Mendes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Daniel Craig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christoph Waltz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Léa Seydoux[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Monica Bellucci[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Scott[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Bautista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ralph Fiennes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomie Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Whishaw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rory Kinnear[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesper Christensen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephanie Sigman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Cremona[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Neve Gachev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Bressanello[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-10-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A cryptic message from Bond’s past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
zHx5KaKaQdZZnEUgtjcIdNcB3ka.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Ralph Fiennes, Dave Bautista, Monica Bellucci and Léa Seydoux

As per Dailymail:
As Skyfall opens today in the biggest release ever for a James Bond film, plans are already well under way for the next 007 thriller starring Daniel Craig.

There was a four-year wait between Quantum Of Solace and Skyfall (Bond 23). However, Bond 24 is already in pre-pre-production and the plan is for it to start shooting at Pinewood Studios around this time next year and be ready for cinemas in the autumn of 2014.

Money maker: Skyfall, starring Daniel Craig, is likely to make more than £20 million at the box office
Screenwriter John Logan has been hired to write Bond 24, and he will pen it on his own.

On Skyfall, he was brought in by director Sam Mendes and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli to re-write the existing Skyfall screenplay that had been created by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.

Purvis and Wade had worked on a total of five Bond pictures, starting with 1999’s The World Is Not Enough — which is a strong record — but they felt it was time to move on. ‘They’ve had a tremendous run,’ an executive associated with the pair told me.

The outline for Bond 24 is a closely held secret and so far just Wilson, Broccoli, Craig and trusted aides know the storyline for the film featuring Ian Fleming’s ‘blunt instrument’.

Fleming famously told the New Yorker, back in 1962, that he wanted Bond to be ‘an extremely dull, uninteresting man to whom things happened’.

Teaser Trailer:

007.jpg 007Banner.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think Naomi would be back.I just thought she was in the first movie to shoot bond and be a side character.

Dave Batista is in everything now.I guess he is the second wrestler to make a smooth transition to film.

I didn't think Naomi would be back.I just thought she was in the first movie to shoot bond and be a side character.

Dave Batista is in everything now.I guess he is the second wrestler to make a smooth transition to film.

She is miss moneypenny of course she would be in it again.

Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld brilliant.

Can't wait for more spectre characters to be introduced.

Tom Hardy ----> Red grant.

Boy.... trying to follow-up Skyfall will be hard, BUT with the right story... and with Christoph Waltz (got a man crush on him) and with Monica Bellucci (got a REAL crush on her!!!), it may succeed!!!!

Reactions: tridon
James Bond film script stolen in Sony Pictures hack

just come up on bbc makes an intresting read

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30468316

An early version of the script for the new James Bond film has been stolen by hackers.

The producers of Spectre have confirmed that the screenplay was taken as part of a cyber attack on Sony Pictures Entertainment in November.

In a statement on the film's official website, Eon Productions said they were concerned the script may be published online.

basil :thumbs: