Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

91EKF%2BuFIAL._SL500_.jpg

Back and Inside Artwork:

Attachments

• Speed_UK.jpg
    Speed_UK.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I applaud them for using different artwork but this is just awfull. Such a shame would of loved to upgraded from the DVD Steelbook. They should of used the art from the definitive DVD
2Q==

Attachments

• speed.jpg
    speed.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I'm fairly new here but I have heard mention of HDN members getting artwork changed. Can we not appeal to Fox to rethink these? There are some great films in this wave, none of which I will buy because of the terrible artwork.

don't think anybody would dis-agree with this, quite possibly one of the worst steelbook covers if this is the one they go with, great film terrible artwork

don't think anybody would dis-agree with this, quite possibly one of the worst steelbook covers if this is the one they go with, great film terrible artwork

Worst is a massive statement
It has inside artwork
Will have no printed banner or logos
Will probably feature embossing
Yes it's not great but it's not the worst

The comment was 'quite possibly one of the worst steelbook covers...' and I'd say he's right. In fact I don't think there is any 'possibly' about it, it's one of the worst steelbook covers. Embossing this would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

The comment was 'quite possibly one of the worst steelbook covers...' and I'd say he's right. In fact I don't think there is any 'possibly' about it, it's one of the worst steelbook covers. Embossing this would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

I would say more like serving a **** sandwich. :hilarious:

I have to say this wasn't what I envisioned when I was hoping for this to get a Steelbook release. The 'sperm' front artwork is awful and the text filled back is rubbish (it would be better just plain without the text). The inside is obviously the best part but ultimately it is not as important as the front and back. I may grab this if it goes really cheap as I don't have it on Blu-ray, but it's not worth a premium over the amaray.

My heartfelt thanks to FOX for designing this POS as my wallet needed some respite from the relentless assault of February releases! :hilarious::hilarious: