Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

91EKF%2BuFIAL._SL500_.jpg

Back and Inside Artwork:

Attachments

• Speed_UK.jpg
    Speed_UK.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
This is the best of a bad bunch imo. Not paying £20 for it though... probably tenner at the most.

Don't really understand this wave. Why use a similar graphic style for such disconnected films? Big and The Thin Red Line have no business being associated with each other so why tie them together with similar art and poorly realised concepts?

Reactions: Greyback
Don't really understand this wave. Why use a similar graphic style for such disconnected films? Big and The Thin Red Line have no business being associated with each other so why tie them together with similar art and poorly realised concepts?

They are trying to be artsy/different but for some reason its failing them.

The original poster was good enough but you could say it is brave for them to try, but sad that this is the result.

They are trying to be artsy/different but for some reason its failing them.

Agree. They should have looked at other avenues of awesomeness instead of this. Look at the Mondo posters for inspiration if they want to be different. This looks like it was made by someone on work experience!!!
The title isn't right, the speedometer doesn't look right and the bomb looks like Satans ****.

The original poster was good enough but you could say it is brave for them to try, but sad that this is the result.

:thumbs::thumbs:

The Speed steelbook thread is talking to you FOX, what do you do.? WHAT DO YOU DO??

Reactions: jonnie123
I could of been tempted by the hideous art work had the price been reasonable alas the price is a total piss take!!

I can't bring myself to order this due to the lame artwork and hefty back catalogue price tag. I love the film, but I'll wait for it to go down to around £12 before I bite