Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Quick question. I ordered this back in July and I completely forgot I ordered it until I was charged tonight. Can I just return it to the store? I'm thinking I should be able to just want to make sure first

Quick question. I ordered this back in July and I completely forgot I ordered it until I was charged tonight. Can I just return it to the store? I'm thinking I should be able to just want to make sure first
My item is unwanted- can I return it?

We’re happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided that they are returned within 14 days of receipt; unopened, unused and in perfect condition.

Please print and include our returns form (as attached) with any return to the following address:

hmv.com Returns
Dale House
31 Dale End
Birmingham
B4 7LN

For all returns, please package the item securely and obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.

Says nothing about being able to return online orders in store, normally sites say you can in their FAQ, you would need to contact them and ask

You can return online orders to a store for a exchange but not a refund.

You can send a online item back in post for a refund but not a exchange.

They have free returns. Just contact them when it arrives and they will email you back with the details

Glad you mentioned that you had been charged. I went to check if I had been charged but the status showed as 'payment failed' - this was due to the card I used expiring
I didn't get notified of this, probably because they've put even existing pre-orders into the 'old orders' section. They really need to sort this out

Thanks everyone I'll just return it to the store and exchange it rather then wait around to send it back and for refunds to come through.

Apparently you get this new Matt Ferguson art on a art card with the orders from HMV

Anyone confirm this? Edit: HMV have confirmed on their Instagram that you do get it with online pre orders with the steelbook. Apparently DVD sized.

BD2A8114-5EC7-4AE9-AA90-B5FED751E1A1.jpeg

Apparently you get this new Matt Ferguson art on a art card with the orders from HMV

Anyone confirm this? Edit: HMV have confirmed on their Instagram that you do get it with online pre orders with the steelbook. Apparently DVD sized.

View attachment 454404
Got the HMV steelbook today, looks great, metallic paint job, and you get the art card as well, its slightly smaller than the steelbook and came loose, its crap quality though, just a basic piece of card with a picture on it, matt finish, no gloss or lamination, blank on the back and slightly washed out. Will look great in the recycling bin.

Looks like the Hidefninja geniuses got it wrong again, apparently the HMV release was the bad one and Zavvi's was the great looking one but turns out it's the other way round.

Reactions: Scrubbedup
Looks like the Hidefninja geniuses got it wrong again, apparently the HMV release was the bad one and Zavvi's was the great looking one but turns out it's the other way round.
Always much preferred this artwork of the two personally but was hoping to get a premium soon(sadly missed out on WeeT) so didn’t bother ordering this and am half regretting it(even though I know i’d Sell it on when the premium version was finally locked in/paid for and purchased, regardless of shipping date)

Reactions: NinjaMonkey
After seeing people showing off the metallic looking SB I wasn't exactly looking forward to seeing it in hand but I just got mine and it looks way better than I thought it would. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out, I was planning on trying to snag the weet A1 or A3 off of eBay after seeing how bad i though this SB was gonna turn out but I got out bid and I'm not paying £100-£120. I don't know about you guys but £75 is my limit.

Attachments

• 15734800111951023901657.jpg
    15734800111951023901657.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 95
I've just been to HMV in Brighton, and picked up the only copy of this I think. Got the poster too that's more an A3 size whereas I though it was going to be A5, silly me. It's a perfectly nice variation in art and it contains the 3d copy I want... :thumbs:

It's not going to win the steelbook of the year award, and no intention of getting premium here either later down the line....