Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Ordered for now

Just in case it’s a wrap around Ryan M illustrated art to match the first film

That placeholder belongs to Blufans but lets hope this one is something decent.

Loving these Spidey steels going live tonight and I don't have to be up early tomorrow.

That placeholder belongs to Blufans but lets hope this one is something decent.

Loving these Spidey steels going live tonight and I don't have to be up early tomorrow.

Belongs to Blufans?

I hope the place order is not used on a Blufans steel. Looks rubbish

Or nah.

Blufans will make it look great as always.

Yeah but what do you mean It belongs to them?
Oh do you mean you want Blufans to use it? Gets ya

Well I seriously hope they don’t. Looks badly photoshopped and cheesy. But then I’ve noticed far from home suffers with the same terrible poster work like homecoming. And most are just laughable. A few okayish ones but not many. Hopefully Ryan can save us

Anyway, Blufans used the crappy suit WWA for their homecoming so it could be the same with this (the WWA art, not WEA) and their double lenti art was actually really good because it was rare posters and not that awful photoshopped mess that was on most. It’s the teaser posters that work better with the new spidey films

Fac & kimchi also managed to use mostly decent art too considering the choices they were given. But annoying because it was all the same art used. Blufans went more left wing with their slip and used art that wasn’t being used on anything

So, is it going to be this one ?

More a colourful photoshopped collage than great artwork - not exactly Meinerding but with at least some similarity to his HOMECOMING:-
1562405783864.png
1562406105944.png

... or this trippy edition?
1562406569553.png