Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3-disc Steelbook includes (3D Blu-ray/2D Blu-ray/Blu-ray Bonus Disc: World Wide Web-Slinger

01-598489 (1).jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg
03-598489.jpg
04-598489.jpg

02-598489 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Love how this one turned out. I’ve liked the art since day 1 but was worried on the finish. But yeah turned out fine.

the art card is cool too. Was mentioned above that it’s crappy etc but really it’s no different to a art card you would get with manta or plain archive etc. Cool they included it plus I like Matt Ferguson

I've just been to HMV in Brighton, and picked up the only copy of this I think. Got the poster too that's more an A3 size whereas I though it was going to be A5, silly me. It's a perfectly nice variation in art and it contains the 3d copy I want... :thumbs:

It's not going to win the steelbook of the year award, and no intention of getting premium here either later down the line....
...and then I get home and find that the DHL delivery that didn't show up on Friday and I had delivered today was indeed the FNAC edition...I'm such a hypocrite with a bad memory of what I've ordered :thumbs:

So two very nice editions, which one am I going to open...

So since I'm keeping this for the 3D disc thought I might aswell post my thoughts on this. Apologies for the poor lighting my phone sucks when I'm using it with my light on. Hence I prefer to take photographs during the day.

This steel seems to have divided opinion. For me this is one of my favourites of the year. It’s because it’s so different rather than the same old treatment it gets my vote. With a bonus disc too!!!
The film is a great watch in 3D especially the effects scene before hitting the train