Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1563541734280.png

Last edited:
I heard the art may be the exact same as Australia in which case this would be it. Tho im not completely sure on the source. With Homecoming being successful im surprised they didnt let marvel concept artist Ryan Meinerding design again. I mean this might be his work but seems more like the artist who did the Deadpool 2 art that was used on film arena steelbook. Either way, I like it.

farfromhome.jpg
film_24383_1.jpg

I heard the art may be the exact same as Australia in which case this would be it. Tho im not completely sure on the source. With Homecoming being successful im surprised they didnt let marvel concept artist Ryan Meinerding design again. I mean this might be his work but seems more like the artist who did the Deadpool 2 art that was used on film arena steelbook. Either way, I like it.

View attachment 436250
film_24383_1.jpg

The art is ok but i'm not a fan of the use of the blue on the Spidey steel.
Spider-man colours are more solid and bright and would much prefer something like Blufans knocks out for their WEAs. However, the variations will come in time so something different is welcome.
Also prefer designs with perspective, not random big heads lol.

Reactions: Wreck

So long it is not a comic book style / cartoon drawing, I'd be happy. I never liked those and opted for Film Arena's relase of Spider-Man: Homecoming and Amazon.de's Wonder Woman.

Cheers!