Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
It has stopped working I have tested it a few times
It was working for a few min when it went live as I used code and link then to get an order in

Some devices browser will not be using a refreshed web cache of zavvi website that is why some will have it still working as it's using older cache version of Zavvi website
This happens often with various devices some update cache quicker than others

You device PC/Mobile etc will eventually update it's web browser cache file of Zavvi website and code will stop working

Some locations based on IP address also get a refreshed cache version of Zavvi website quicker than others

It was working for a few min when it went live as I used code and link then to get an order in

Some devices browser will not be using a refreshed web cache of zavvi website that is why some will have it still working as it's using older cache version of Zavvi website

You device PC/Mobile etc will eventually update it's web browser cache file of Zavvi website and code will stop working

Some locations based on IP address also get a refreshed cache version of Zavvi website quicker than others

You're right Mr Boland, code stopped working on my latop, so a 40 minute window to use that code after midnight. So those that have gone to bed for the night will have to pay the full asking price. Those savvy enough to stay up after midnight in the EU will earn a well paid McDonalds :LOL:

I'm surprised Mr Martin Lewis himself @Mickle_89 hasn't shown up :hilarious: :rofl: :p

Reactions: paulboland

A few minutes?
More like half hour. And it didn’t go live early for once

You're right Mr Boland, code stopped working on my latop, so a 40 minute window to use that code after midnight. So those that have gone to bed for the night will have to pay the full asking price. Those savvy enough to stay up after midnight in the EU will earn a well paid McDonalds :LOL:

I'm surprised Mr Martin Lewis himself @Mickle_89 hasn't shown up :hilarious: :rofl: :p

If that’s his real name, why are you using it?

A few minutes?
More like half hour. And it didn’t go live early for once

If that’s his real name, why are you using it?
My PC updates Web cache quickly

Code stopped working at 12.14am

As I mentioned in my previous post some devices web browsers update their web cache at different times this is why it works for some and not others
You can have a stored website cache that is days old sometimes

IP address is also a factor as to when a device will be using an updated web cache of a website

My PC updates Web cache quickly

Code stopped working at 12.14am

As I mentioned in my previous post some devices web browsers update their web cache at different times this is why it works for some and not others
You can have a stored website cache that is days old sometimes

IP address is also a factor as to when a device will be using an updated web cache of a website

Well no, the code stopped working when the last person could use it. Not when you could no longer use it :hilarious:

You make me die sometimes

Well no, the code stopped working when the last person could use it. Not when you could no longer use it :hilarious:

You make me die sometimes
I tested it multiple times It was my link members was using lol

I gather you don't know how web cache works on different devices

I couldn't get any codes to work? I never do.
Why is this about $15 more than the Endgame Collectors Edition? In Dollars the difference is Spider-Man: $101.49 Endgame: $91.99 not including taxes or shipping.
What exactly is so much better about this release?

I couldn't get any codes to work? I never do.
Why is this about $15 more than the Endgame Collectors Edition? In Dollars the difference is Spider-Man: $101.49 Endgame: $91.99 not including taxes or shipping.
What exactly is so much better about this release?
It's £7.00 difference in price between Avengers/Captain Marvel and Spider-Man 4K Collectors Box sets

I will take a guess price difference it's due to the 6 Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Printed Pins

Avengers/Captain Marvel has 4 metal printed pin badges

I will assume Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Printed Pins are higher quality and cost more to make but that's just a guess to be honest

I'm in oz and noticed this around probably your time maybe 12:10 or around 7:10 here could have been sooner and no codes worked for me,I actually forgot about this and tried to quickly order but no discount which is annoying as seems others still got discount afterwards.

Reactions: paulboland
Another missing 3D?
Urgh
Damn Sony

Someone better do a 3D if this is the true end of phase 3
That and I loved it - not long got back from the midnight showing (well 2335 but the movie itself didn’t start until midnight).
Better than the first

Please explain as I have had codes of my own majority of time have worked but sometimes not and I thought it was down to being to late as with this edition. But by sounds of it it was still working afterwards.

Please explain as I have had codes of my own majority of time have worked but sometimes not and I thought it was down to being to late as with this edition. But by sounds of it it was still working afterwards.
It involves a number of factors

DNS servers caching your ISP/Router is using
IP Address and server you are connected to this varies depending on your location and can change at times
Web browser storing older cache of Zavvi website before it refreshes
Hard drive and memory and CPU usage and virtual memory it uses
Some devices simply refreshes quicker at times a website it will vary

You can have web browser using stored cache that was from a few days/weeks and be very lucky a code still works days after been disabled

Zavvi will have disabled code at a set time this will take time for all devices to see this happen

If you cleared your browsers cache for example you would get updated refreshed version of zavvi website and if code for that item you want to purchase had been disabled it would not work