Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
What a film!!! Loved it

I really like homecoming but this was better. Just wow

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
So these are the two WWA steelbooks. Guess Zavvi will do one and HMV will do the other

View attachment 436680View attachment 436681
These are bloody awful, the second one is even worse! ‍♂️

To be fair though the promotional artwork for ‘Far From Home’ has been absolute chuff from the start.

I just don’t understand why they didn’t follow the ‘Homecoming’ steelbook and use the glorious production artwork from Ryan Meinerding. That made for a gorgeous steelbook. There must be a wealth of artwork to chose from that would eclipse both of these attempts surely?

watched this last night, loved it! i ranked it after my all time favorite Spider-Man 2 (it was way way better than homecoming which i'm not so crazy with) and if you can, go with IMAX 3D, there're countless expand IMAX scenes and they're gorgeous... tom was fantastic loved the chemistry between him and zendaya, they're gems...

if this would be disney release i'd think 3D version would have the expand IMAX scenes but it's Sony, i wonder they'll do the same as disney's?

Oh dear. Grim.

I have the mystery collectors ordered, should be interesting!

Im not pre-ordering until art announced. I like the first and concept art, dislike the international art
You can't pre order at the moment even when final artwork is updated and shown as Zavvi release both editions is already sold out

So when artwork is uploaded you will have to wait for cancellations be made available

HMV steelbook might be different artwork not shown yet

I expect there will be a few releases of this film with different artwork for steelbooks some will be WWA and some will be WEA
I would not go by what filmarena have shown for USA and International WWA steelbooks as the only artwork that will be used as there could be more WWA steelbooks to be shown yet

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
Okay I’m gona be that person. I like them both

I wasn’t too happy with the Meinerding style art for this film but seeing the whole wrap around art open it looks much better now.

And if I’m honest I love the second one too. With mysterio and spidey.

Let’s be honest, just like Homecoming the posters are all pretty crappy however kimchi, fac and Blufans managed to use decent art on their slips and the fac steel

I like variation too, so I’d be happy to get these two and a wea like I did with the first film.

And We still don’t know what Blufans will do considering they used wwa for their HC steel. So maybe fac will save the day for a wea with actual poster art but I’m also loving these two a lot