Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #57) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June - July 2022
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

730B2270-20C6-4159-BC27-48A3973C3B06.jpeg

50518054602_a0d2f362b6_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it's not a Fanbox only edition, never really like my Into the Spiderverse fanbox edition (not over their normal slip editions anyway). Would be weird if it was only one edition if Kevin says the slips were approved. Would be a shame not to get that cool looking OAB FFH slip as well
from Kevin

Fanbox for the moment since all materials are ready to go but discs. Blufans is still hoping that the miracle can happen with the publishing license soon, then we will see one click set with discs later on. Also no way home can be followed to find collectors home soon!

I don't see reason why this would all of sudden release with discs? Why now when it was so long on wait list only to be literaly canceled. There's still chance yeah, but nevertheless considering everything going on with this release i think most probably this will be discless release.

well, a no disc release is the best option... another one would be to say bye bye to premium releases and to focus on standard wwa steelbooks again ... or even amarays.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
well, a no disc release is the best option... another one would be to say bye bye to premium releases and to focus on standard wwa steelbooks again ... or even amarays.
Or they could do WEA's of releases that are not strictly mainstream, i.e. less superheroes and more "normal" releases like The Great Gatsby.
Are they far less popular? Of course they do. Will they still sell every single copy they produce? Also yes.

Reactions: Shark and zoltan_g
Or they could do WEA's of releases that are not strictly mainstream, i.e. less superheroes and more "normal" releases like The Great Gatsby.
Are they far less popular? Of course they do. Will they still sell every single copy they produce? Also yes.
i agree

Reactions: Mokum
Kevin says it's a PVC outer box (into the Spiderverse was a sturdy cardboard box) so hopefully Blufans packages these well and China post take care of them

@Flloydo @hatredhorror @Mickle_89 @tha_lunatic @BluSteel2012
Ah man I think it looks awful.

I’m so f**king angry right now. I don’t want to waste money on this but I need the steel and just want a one click discless or not. And the 1/4 slip uses my least favourite art on the back

Last edited:
There's no art cards, book etc. Just a pin badge by the looks of it. Instead of all that plastic packaging for just one steelbook why not ditch the pin badge and just release the quarter slip on its own?