paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised Amazon UK not yet dropped the price to £24.99
All other retailers the price is £24.99 but amazon is still £27.99 in customers pre orders

Does amazon not have the ability to adjust the price when listed as not available on their website I wonder as no price is shown when that happens.

I'm surprised Amazon UK not yet dropped the price to £24.99
All other retailers the price is £24.99 but amazon is still £27.99 in customers pre orders

Does amazon not have the ability to adjust the price when listed as not available on their website I wonder as no price is shown when that happens.
i dont see why they would adjust the price if its "not available" or "sold out"

i dont see why they would adjust the price if its "not available" or "sold out"
Amazon start off listings with the RRP price later reduce to the selling price they not done that with this release
£27.99 is the RRP price that's not the retail price
£24.99 is the retail selling price which is why the all other retailers have that price

It's sold out at the moment with amazon but they have forgotten to reduce the listing to retail price

Amazon also with most releases match HMV prices as a minimum and sometimes have lower prices than HMV that has not happened either.

But I know when the in hand shots come in for this one with the magnet, am going to get a little jealous and want that version too... lol

Imgrum pic heismarky
upload_2017-11-14_19-45-17.png
upload_2017-11-14_19-48-43.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of packaging for this?
Regular shrinkwrap as on the GHOSTBUSTERS 2016 rubber magnet steelbook?

upload_2017-11-14_19-56-21.png
upload_2017-11-14_19-58-10.png

OR

Blister pack as seen on the HOMECOMING Hong Kong edition:-

upload_2017-11-14_20-0-34.png
upload_2017-11-14_20-2-35.png

Maybe Zavvi can go that route for next bunch of Marvel re-releases... The MCU suit steelbooks, basically have the same as the Spiderman magnet lenti one in design minus the magnets but the front and back of each suit

Iron Man - MK III armour
Iron Man 2 - MK VI armour
Iron Man 3 - MK 42 armour

CA First Avenger - Classic war Cap suit
CA Winter Soldier - Strike suit
CA Civil War - Cap front/Iron man back (respective suits from the movie)

I could go on but you get my drift

Only ones you'd struggle with is Avengers but you could just use Black Widow (cleavage shot) for Avengers and Vision/Ultron for AOU

Zoom, what a bunch of goons.

Deleted my original order with the 10% discount code on the 12th, was charged despite this on the 14th and it's been sent to warehouse. It even lists this sequence of events on my account. I've emailed them but they better cancel this, can't be arsed with sending it back and waiting for the refund for a f*** up at their end