Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Oh I see... so there are 5 in one box. Okay, that will be fine then I guess. No idea how much shipping would be for that but I'm guessing this is FACs version of the 'one click' and these editions together
have no other alternative other than to buy them individually?
It's actually 4. 3 Full Slips E1-E2-E3 & barebones steelbook with Lenti magnet E5.

Reactions: St4rlord
You can preorder the barebones steel from their website now. I've ordered copies for myself and @steady to make the shipping a bit cheaper.
Thanks for that mate... I was going to join the GB and combine with another item (no idea what lol), but I guess I could do the same as you and order a copy along with someone else. How much is shipping to the UK when buying direct from their site?

With their new Packing way of shipping in hard white Styrofoam good luck getting your FAC Undamaged during shipping(this will be a gamble)... hard casing used for Packing will not protect the FAC well - any hit to the box during shipping and if Shipping Box is dented it will transfer the shock and packing material to the FAC :confused:

They used to pack so well with lots of bubble wrap and reinforced cardboard at each end but now this new way of packing, does not offer confidence.
Interestingly enough, the only damaged item (John Wick Maniac box) in my recent delivery from FA (tot he States) was the only one wrapped in bubble wrap.
7C979581-8D8F-4F91-BBF1-85905D092FEE-3706-0000035C1EB9858D.jpeg
Definitely an interesting array of packing materials. :rofl:

1583 CZK ($71) shipping for 5 FACs and the JW maniac box. Could be worse for a box the size of a mini fridge, I suppose. With Baby Driver clocking in at 1710 CZK via GB, it all shipped for less than the cost of one FAC. :woot:

Thanks for that mate... I was going to join the GB and combine with another item (no idea what lol), but I guess I could do the same as you and order a copy along with someone else. How much is shipping to the UK when buying direct from their site?

Just checked for you, looks like it's around £13.50! Thats what made me pull out buying it directly.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Interestingly enough, the only damaged item (John Wick Maniac box) in my recent delivery from FA (tot he States) was the only one wrapped in bubble wrap.
View attachment 336848
Definitely an interesting array of packing materials. :rofl:

1583 CZK ($71) shipping for 5 FACs and the JW maniac box. Could be worse for a box the size of a mini fridge, I suppose. With Baby Driver clocking in at 1710 CZK via GB, it all shipped for less than the cost of one FAC. :woot:

That's not the usual type of order that fa gets for their FAC :joy: You really wanted to save on shipping :hilarious: I remember when you first posted the pic I thought to myself is this a 5 year old who packaged this o_O ? But to me this was packaged all wrong :angry:

What I meant for the new packaging, is that there is issue when the Styrofoam fits the shipping box perfectly, so any hit to the outside box will be felt inside the box.

That's not the usual type of order that fa gets for their FAC :joy: You really wanted to save on shipping :hilarious: I remember when you first posted the pic I thought to myself is this a 5 year old who packaged this o_O ? But to me this was packaged all wrong :angry:

What I meant for the new packaging, is that there is issue when the Styrofoam fits the shipping box perfectly, so any hit to the outside box will be felt inside the box.
They certainly got creative with my order. :LOL:

I'm surprised they're using the styrofoam for smaller orders. Seems like it'd cause the same issues as Blufans was having with their oneclicks in foam blocks, but worse because styrofoam is so rigid. :facepalm:

Just one more reason to go the GB route if at all possible, I suppose.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Still really don't know what to do with this release. Really do like the front art on the spidey slip but I might just go for the steel on its own

I've been trying to work out what the back art of each slip will be by the spine art on each slip. I'm probably well off but here's my guesses and if I'm right then the vulture slip will have the better back art (imo)

image.jpeg

The blue sky on the spine matches the only poster I can find with sky on the right of the poster. I might be very wrong with this one though

image.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

This ones a long shot because there's a few posters with green trees and buildings but out of all the ones I can find the right of the poster matches up the best with the spine. Like I said I might be very wrong with this but that is a pretty crappy poster imo

There were quite a few of these made with spidey around the world so who knows (some are so bad like the Chinese versions lol)

image.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

I think this one is a definite because it matches up perfect with the spine plus makes sense with just iron man on the front

One thing I've noticed with film arena slip spines is they are darker than the actual image and the above spine is slightly darker than the right of the below poster

image.jpeg

I think there will be some minor editing from Film Arena anyway. What does everyone else think?

I'm surprised they're using the styrofoam for smaller orders. Seems like it'd cause the same issues as Blufans was having with their oneclicks in foam blocks, but worse because styrofoam is so rigid. :facepalm:

Just one more reason to go the GB route if at all possible, I suppose.

Exactly this looks nightmarish EEK!

Think I might go for E5 this time if Karel is going to do it. Slip is ok but not really worth the extra cost, but the steel is HELLO BABY!

What did that cost... if you don’t mind me asking.

I bought 2 x of Spider-Man E5 and a copy of Alien: Covenant barebones and it was 470czk postage. 2467czk total for all 3 steels delivered. Which at the moment is £84 delivered for 3 x WEA barebones steels which isn't too bad.

Reactions: Noodles
This three slip setup reminds me of Blufans Civil War and Novamedia AOU WEA. It’s clever but I can’t help but feel a little manipulated. Like they’re being greedy.

I’m glad the Spidey slip will be cheaper since it’s not 4K. I don’t have a 4K setup yet. I wish Blufans had shown their hand before the GB but with their awful WWA, FA’s WEA easily wins.

Bring on the beauty shots!

Still really don't know what to do with this release. Really do like the front art on the spidey slip but I might just go for the steel on its own

I've been trying to work out what the back art of each slip will be by the spine art on each slip. I'm probably well off but here's my guesses and if I'm right then the vulture slip will have the better back art (imo)

View attachment 336882

The blue sky on the spine matches the only poster I can find with sky on the right of the poster. I might be very wrong with this one though

View attachment 336879

----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 336878

This ones a long shot because there's a few posters with green trees and buildings but out of all the ones I can find the right of the poster matches up the best with the spine. Like I said I might be very wrong with this but that is a pretty crappy poster imo

There were quite a few of these made with spidey around the world so who knows (some are so bad like the Chinese versions lol)

View attachment 336883

---------------------------------------------------

View attachment 336880
I think this one is a definite because it matches up perfect with the spine plus makes sense with just iron man on the front

One thing I've noticed with film arena slip spines is they are darker than the actual image and the above spine is slightly darker than the right of the below poster

View attachment 336881

I think there will be some minor editing from Film Arena anyway. What does everyone else think?
I think you hit the nail on the head with those rear artworks. Going by the spines anyway.

I'm going try for a Spidey slip. You know FA will have texture and spot gloss. I think the colours will pop and it'll look amazing!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo