Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
This three slip setup reminds me of Blufans Civil War and Novamedia AOU WEA. It’s clever but I can’t help but feel a little manipulated. Like they’re being greedy.

I’m glad the Spidey slip will be cheaper since it’s not 4K. I don’t have a 4K setup yet. I wish Blufans had shown their hand before the GB but with their awful WWA, FA’s WEA easily wins.

Bring on the beauty shots!
Even worse! In Civil War, atleast there's Team Iron Man v Team Cap. In AoU, it's an ensemble film. They divided the Slip to Vulture, Iron Man & Spidey.

Money saved. Will just order barebones steel coz the WEA steel is a stunner.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
So are they going to have enough of the bare bones E5 B to go around for the world since that's what everybody is going for?

Just curious.

This 3 picture panoramic image is a ridiculous idea. Imagine getting either of the versions that do not have Spiderman on the cover.

Here's an idea. Just make one single edition with an AWESOME slipcover and everyone will want it.

I am not a fan of this whole "buy 3 editions with the same steelbook inside to get one sprawling image when you happen to display all the slips together" type of thing.

This essentially encourages collectors to spend 3 times as much so they can display this "set" on a shelf or something, which completely wastes at least 2 steelbooks, since they will not all be opened.

Again.. I do not support this. If there is a GB for this, I will be ordering only the Spidey version, and if you can't do that, I'm out 100%.

Talking about GB, will anyone helm one for the standard version with the lenti magnet? Or is it only for the slips?

In this panorama of the 3 Full Slip is not clear importantly - all slips made in the one style? If even one will be lenticular on slip, the panorama look is not very nice and then there is no reason to buy all three.
Is there any information - do on one of the slips lenticular?