Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally understand you’ve got your own life going on outside of HDN so (obviously) no disrespect intended.

I was ready and waiting but missed out even after going through the PayPal process - hence the frustration.

If you have any idea when the last batch will be going up I’ll try my luck again :)
I dont take any offence to the GB stuff, I understand my position in it all, and thus sometimes I throw jabs back, or jokingly "give people a hard time" (an American expression, dont take at face value) either way I understand the butthurt as I've been on the receiving end as well and I know there are frustrations ... so in return I hope no one takes offence to me either ... I can't please all, and I know that ... so i just try to manage it as best as I can ... sometimes on some titles I just throw up the total qty and that's that ... but that can alienate a lot of members who may be sleeping etc. So with the more popular titles I try to navigate them differently based on perceived demand. etc. Is my method perfect? Nah.... but my 1st grade teacher might be pleased at my E for effort. :p

Totally understand you’ve got your own life going on outside of HDN so (obviously) no disrespect intended.

I was ready and waiting but missed out even after going through the PayPal process - hence the frustration.

If you have any idea when the last batch will be going up I’ll try my luck again :)
Did you actually pay for it or it was rejected at payment?
When I got mine upon second load it said paid but literally "out of stock" the moment I came out of paypal.
It is showing in my purchases as validated though. I must have been the last one at that moment. These are going very fast.

Did you actually pay for it or it was rejected at payment?
When I got mine upon second load it said paid but literally "out of stock" the moment I came out of paypal.
It is showing in my purchases as validated though. I must have been the last one at that moment. These are going very fast.

Nah, not showing in my purchases. I got a “Sorry out of stock” message when it kicked me back to HDN. Emphasis on the “Sorry...” :D

I’ll try again for the last batch so fingers crossed. First world problems and all that.

Nah, not showing in my purchases. I got a “Sorry out of stock” message when it kicked me back to HDN. Emphasis on the “Sorry...” :D

I’ll try again for the last batch so fingers crossed. First world problems and all that.

It should be In this hour mate so keep an eye out

Reactions: Punker76
I pressed the buy DL button. I took the money from my account and unfortunately I could not buy. I was redirected to the site and it said my purchase had failed. What now?