Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised to see that the lenti on each side of the DL was visible through the shrink-wrap.
I thought Blufans placed an information card over the back side under the shrink-wrap. Or do they only do that with separate SL and FS releases.

Or have they stopped doing that? My only reference for this is a Single Lenti for The Force Awakens.

I was surprised to see that the lenti on each side of the DL was visible through the shrink-wrap.
I thought Blufans placed an information card over the back side under the shrink-wrap. Or do they only do that with separate SL and FS releases.

Or have they stopped doing that? My only reference for this is a Single Lenti for The Force Awakens.
first release without information card on the back. i'm glad blufans changed their style.

Save for the lower resolution still frame front art on the Steelbook, this release is top-tier gorgeous. Thanks, Wreck!

Glad to hear you’re ok @Wreck.
I know so many who have it or family members who do.

My great aunt who’s 95 went in hospital the other week with pneumonia and caught Covid whilst in hospital and can confirm she’s now ok (from both). Which is f**king crazy but she’s an old school trooper. Don’t know anyone else like her.

Not a great start to the day or the year but I thought I’d update you all. I wouldn’t usually post this stuff publicly but because we were talking about it and I shared that she caught covid and her age etc but my dad just called me and unfortunately she passed away this morning possibly late last night. He’s calling me back later because he’s with the police at the moment so I’ll find out more soon but yeah, can’t make this sh!t up. She had a great innings though but she hadn’t been too happy the past few years due to mobility and other things. RIP x

Not a great start to the day or the year but I thought I’d update you all. I wouldn’t usually post this stuff publicly but because we were talking about it and I shared that she caught covid and her age etc but my dad just called me and unfortunately she passed away this morning possibly late last night. He’s calling me back later because he’s with the police at the moment so I’ll find out more soon but yeah, can’t make this sh!t up. She had a great innings though but she hadn’t been too happy the past few years due to mobility and other things. RIP x

Oh mate :(

Condolences

• Friendly
Reactions: Flloydo
sorry to read that buddy :(
R.I.P. great aunt

• Friendly
Very sorry for your loss. She’ll be always watching over her great nephew, Flloydo-san.

• Friendly