Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ive added a few tracking numbers but not all, will try and do some more now. Its been one thing after another with me, I got covid , and while i feel its a light case so far, get many weak spells with no energy to be at my desktop set up.
Just caught up with forums, wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you are feeling better now :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: milky
DL Arrived safely 12.01 DE, thx @Wreck

Only had the bottom half of the normal foam box,, But luckily, had only tiny box Dent compared to normal football treatment.

Even wrapped, looks bloody cool

/ take care all

Reactions: Wreck
Mine was just delivered. Thanks, so much @Wreck! I hope you and your family continue to recover and stay safe (and everyone else, too).

Mamma mia...those lenticulars are off the charts.

Reactions: harry
Glad to hear you’re ok @Wreck.
I know so many who have it or family members who do.

My great aunt who’s 95 went in hospital the other week with pneumonia and caught Covid whilst in hospital and can confirm she’s now ok (from both). Which is f**king crazy but she’s an old school trooper. Don’t know anyone else like her.

Glad to hear you’re ok @Wreck.
I know so many who have it or family members who do.

My great aunt who’s 95 went in hospital the other week with pneumonia and caught Covid whilst in hospital and can confirm she’s now ok (from both). Which is f**king crazy but she’s an old school trooper. Don’t know anyone else like her.
Damn what a legend! If that doesn't defeat her I don't know what will :rofl:
Seriously though, I'm glad for you that she's okay now:)

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Damn what a legend! If that doesn't defeat her I don't know what will :rofl:
Seriously though, I'm glad for you that she's okay now:)

Thank you.

mate it’s crazy, she’ll most likely outlive me! My sister is pregnant too so she’s soon to be a great great aunt and she’s also 96 In 2 months. She can’t move much but her brain is incredibly active and remembers everything. Her brain/ mind has gone the complete opposite way that it should at her age. Seriously a trooper. She also got run over about 10 years ago! Madness

Thank you.

mate it’s crazy, she’ll most likely outlive me! My sister is pregnant too so she’s soon to be a great great aunt and she’s also 96 In 2 months. She can’t move much but her brain is incredibly active and remembers everything. Her brain/ mind has gone the complete opposite way that it should at her age. Seriously a trooper. She also got run over about 10 years ago! Madness
WTH your sister is 96 yo and pregnant?!!!

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

My DL arrived in the UK today, I absolutely love it. Steelbook and Lenti are both amazing!

Thanks @Wreck for hosting the GB, hope you and your family all are well and recover soon.

My neighbour took in my DL and just dropped it round. Wowzers it’s a beauty!

Not only thanks for organising the GB @Wreck, but thanks for doing so when you’ve had plenty on your plate to contend with. You’re a star.