Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there 2 threads for this?

I'll be in for this and and hopefully a blufans too (if they make one)

Seems there may be a HMV Exclusive and then a separate amazon release (though I suspect reality will be an incorrect listing amazon's end)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Seems there may be a HMV Exclusive and then a separate amazon release (though I suspect reality will be an incorrect listing amazon's end)

Ah ok

Pointless having a seperate threads until it's confirmed

If it's is true then I imagine one will be 2D/3D and one will be 4K

Pointless having a seperate threads until it's confirmed

If it's is true then I imagine one will be 2D/3D and one will be 4K
Yeah I know it's pointless... but I know by experience that if I didn't create another separate thread, once every 4-5 hours, someone would "discover" that link on Amz.uk and create a new "just found this out" thread...

So ATM, it's separated... if any development, please don't be shy to use the report button so that we (the whole mod/staff team here) can correct any mistake.

Yeah I know it's pointless... but I know by experience that if I didn't create another separate thread, once every 4-5 hours, someone would "discover" that link on Amz.uk and create a new "just found this out" thread...

So ATM, it's separated... if any development, please don't be shy to use the report button so that we (the whole mod/staff team here) can correct any mistake.

Oh I've got nothing to report and I didn't even look at who created the other one but surely it's no different at the moment to a standard uk steel getting announced and then finding out zoom, Hmv, Amazon etc are selling it and adding links. We don't have separate threads then so if someone found a new listing im not sure why they would create a new thread anyway unless it's a accident and they haven't seen the main thread

Ordered both for now

Depends on what art I prefer closer to release

I preordered from Zavvi since HMV hates America. I would love the 4k disc though. Shame they keep trying this 3D nonsense. 3D was dead before it started. I just want 4k.

I wonder if they will both be the same art, if it's what zavvi has on the site I might have to cancel that thing is ugly as hell.

Group buy for this from HMV anybody? For those of us outside the U.K.?

• Thanks
Reactions: Chizwick
Pre Order Live HMV Exclusive
http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/spider-man-homecoming-(hmv-exclusive)
£24.99
Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic (Artwork TBC)

View attachment 320645
Paul i have double checked this one, there does not appear to have a mixed 4k 3d release. Hmv's site is only quoting 4k ? Can you confirm buddy. Kind regards.

Paul i have double checked this one, there does not appear to have a mixed 4k 3d release. Hmv's site is only quoting 4k ? Can you confirm buddy. Kind regards.
Look in Description on HMV website it lists the following below

Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic (Artwork TBC)

It's a 4 Disc release even though it has listed 2 Discs in Product Details
3D Disc
2D Disc
4K Disc
Bonus Disc