Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look in Description on HMV website it lists the following below

Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic (Artwork TBC)

It's a 4 Disc release even though it has listed 2 Discs in Product Details
3D Disc
2D Disc
4K Disc
Bonus Disc

HMV have made mistakes in the past with the description part...Hopefully it's correct :)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom and neo
Look in Description on HMV website it lists the following below

Spider-Man - Homecoming (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic (Artwork TBC)

It's a 4 Disc release even though it has listed 2 Discs in Product Details
3D Disc
2D Disc
4K Disc
Bonus Disc
Spotted, but still not so sure. It would be a fantastic release if it were to be ! Although Zavvi were quick to release details of the 3d only steelbook, and going by recent patterns as regards staggered sales, maybe it's just bait to order from Hmv, change details later ? It's going to be one humdinger of a release if it's correct.

Spotted, but still not so sure. It would be a fantastic release if it were to be ! Although Zavvi were quick to release details of the 3d only steelbook, and going by recent patterns as regards staggered sales, maybe it's just bait to order from Hmv, change details later ? It's going to be one humdinger of a release if it's correct.
HMV have posted on twitter Blu-ray, 4K & 3D all included

So it is 4 Discs with the 4th disc been the Bonus Disc

HMV have posted on twitter Blu-ray, 4K & 3D all included

So it is 4 Discs with the 4th disc been the Bonus Disc

Was just about to say they even mention it on Twitter so let's hope they don't **** this one up because I'm quickly going off the other art with the magnet and I imagine that one will stick around for a while and most likely drop

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Was just about to say they even mention it on Twitter so let's not hope they **** this one up because I'm quickly going off the other art with the magnet and I imagine that one will stick around for a while and most likely drop
I doubt they got it wrong but I was surprised both releases included the 3D disc I expected it would have been separate 3D+2D and 4K+2D

It very good value to have both include 3D discs
HMV even better considering the price same as the 3D+2D Steelbook but also includes 4K UHD disc and a Bonus Disc
If they got it wrong there will be a backlash and lot of complaints:rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
I doubt they got it wrong but I was surprised both releases included the 3D disc I expected it would have been separate 3D+2D and 4K+2D

It very good value to have both include 3D discs
HMV even better considering the price same as the 3D+2D Steelbook but also includes 4K UHD disc and a Bonus Disc
If they got it wrong there would be a backlash :rofl:

I also doubt it's wrong but I'm just saying, it's not like it's not happened before

But i think because of the decent price tag, possible wea compared to the other verison, 4 discs with 2d, 3D, 4K, a bonus disc and a comic it all seems too good to be true lol but fingers crossed.

We just aren't used to this type of generosity at such a price lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: neo and paulboland
I also doubt it's wrong but I'm just saying, it's not like it's not happened before

But i think because of the decent price tag, possible wea compared to the other verison, 4 discs with 2d, 3D, 4K, a bonus disc and a comic it all seems too good to be true lol but fingers crossed.

We just aren't used to this type of generosity lol
It would not have happened if this had of been a Disney release

Disney would have charged more and included less :rofl:

Sony have a good record for decent pricing and also for reducing the price earlier when a title goes back catalog compared to some other film distributors
Warner also good at prices on releases

Disney is milk your wallet distributor :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It would not have happened if this had of been a Disney release

Disney would have charged more and included less :rofl:

Sony have a good record for decent pricing and also for reducing the price earlier when a title goes back catalog compared to some other film distributors
Warner also good at prices on releases

Disney is milk your wallet distributor :LOL:

Was thinking this. If it was guardians 2 with 4K included zavvi would of marked it up an extra £8 and that's without the bonus disc

I know Sony are dealing with home release for this but if the zavvi marvel steels do start including 4K at some point then Disney really can't ask for more than what is being asked for this release.
I mean this spidey is shared between them now and in the MCU, it would be weird if the standard zavvi exclusives were say priced around £32.99 for the same amount of content.
If Sony can mark them at this price then all the studios can and should

Was thinking this. If it was guardians 2 with 4K included zavvi would of marked it up an extra £8 and that's without the bonus disc

I know Sony are dealing with home release for this but if the zavvi marvel steels do start including 4K at some point then Disney really can't ask for more than what is being asked for this release.
I mean this spidey is shared between them now and in the MCU, it would be weird if the standard zavvi exclusives were say priced around £32.99 for the same amount of content.
If Sony can mark them at this price then all the studios can and should
Disney have a history of higher dealer prices compared to other distributors and has not changed much over the years and that causes a retailer prices be higher with Disney releases

Higher delaer price = higher retail price

The difference in the dealer prices is a lot sometimes so a retailer has to charge more to maintain their mark up and profit on a release

A distributor like Sony and Warner have lower dealer prices and better file discounts with the big retailers

Well that took we by surprise! Woke up this morning with a txt from Zavvi saying they released Homecoming, I rushed to it only to find it had SOLD OUT :( That's the first time I ever missed out on any MCU release upon launch but the panic is now over as I got my order in for this beauty :) and with 4K, 2D, 3D and bonus disk I'm glad I did, what a bargain, I'd pick all that over a resin magnet any day of the week!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: neo
Bet loads of early risers will now cancel the zavvi one and get this instead. Expect loads of limited stock available emails from zavvi real soon :LOL:

Reactions: Shane Dale
I've got a feeling that this won't include 4 discs, I think HMV might of got their facts wrong. When you look at product details it says 2 discs? And to top it off, they have the other Spiderman Homecoming steelbook list as well

IMG_0834.PNG

I hope I'm wrong though, but why would they do both if they had the ultimate exclusive anyway??