Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
It's priced high because you can make an offer. So when somebody offers $700 they think they're getting a good deal.
Although he'll probably counter with $800 or $900 but will probably let it go for $750 to $825.

Or he's hoping somebody takes the 24 payments plan.

It also gets priced high because one seller compares their listing to another seller's, and they sh*t themselves at the thought of it going for less than what somebody else is offering because they simply can't think for themselves or create reasonable pricing.

Reactions: crib79
How does everyone view loose discs? I purchased Spider-Man homecoming, the 3d, for 500 USD. Seller hasn’t mentioned a loose disc, but it may have been roughly handled, what with being shipped overseas. Bought from the same guy before, great products and price, in my opinion. Just received it today. Does that price warrant a loose disc?

How does everyone view loose discs? I purchased Spider-Man homecoming, the 3d, for 500 USD. Seller hasn’t mentioned a loose disc, but it may have been roughly handled, what with being shipped overseas. Bought from the same guy before, great products and price, in my opinion. Just received it today. Does that price warrant a loose disc?

You paid $ 500 ?? Are you serious? :)

You're sure it's not that magnet or some other kind of card falling around?

Sellers will never mention a loose disc because they will always have the excuse that it must have happened during transit. Will never ever be proven if it left like that or indeed happened during transit. Even the best of sellers will not mention a loose disc.

Either way, forget the loose disc, the price doesn't warrant the steelbook.

I hate loose discs (and rips in the seal and many scratches on the seal ....my OCD level is over 9000), BUT even I make exceptions (shocking news for few ninjas here I guess, lol).
blufans are the kings of loose discs, so I gave up and accept them.

• Wow
Reactions: DMD4k
500$ ???!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:
Loose disc or loose screw:LOL::LOL:

I see you post a good bit, assume that you’ve got a crazy collection. What’s your opinion on the price?
@TheCollector86
some people would call you crazy ..I dont. I spent ~ the same amount for unreleased songs of my favorite artist or retail / promo items, so it's all good.

but ...for that price you should expect a copy in super duper hyper mega extreme ultra condition without any flaws!

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Jd007