Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Who the f*urck would send any premium edition back with a loose disc that cost them $20?! Can’t believe it was asked

As long as it’s sealed, don’t seem damaged and cost under half the original price then it’s still a no brainier because you won’t be using that disc.
And it don’t matter if you open it either, as long as the disc is fine

Who the f*urck would send any premium edition back with a loose disc that cost them $20?! Can’t believe it was asked

As long as it’s sealed, don’t seem damaged and cost under half the original price then it’s still a no brainier because you won’t be using that disc.
And it don’t matter if you open it either, as long as the disc is fine
Yea, he said loose discs mean everything to him so I was just seeing how much they mean to him. Move on little snowflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Probably the most rediculous priced steelbook I’ve ever seen in my life....

Iron Man and John Rambo days had crazy prices for many reasons. This is dumb beyond any means. Now everyone wants to cash out and eBay is flooded with them lol

Right on cue again to perform for @DMD4k :LOL:

View attachment 440809

You know, I never really post gifs or memes but since you messaged me the other day trying to dictate how I should act and control how I should reply to “your” messages or pictures and also you mentioning I always posts gifs and memes, I feel like every time I quote or reply you, will be with a meme of gif going forward

Oh and to all my gang, my cronies, my allies, my online friends, my virtual buddies, my ninja brothers (apparently I have a horde of you) please select the funny face on all my messages to dazzler, regardless of it being humorous or not (he don’t like that)

F07A831B-7A9C-4A91-8C5F-A3D449DBD982.gif

You know I never really post gifs or memes but since you messaged me the other day trying to dictate how I should act and control how I should reply to “your” messages or pictures and also you mentioning I always posts gifs and memes, I feel like every time I quote or reply you, will be with a meme of gif going forward (except this message, can’t be bothered to look for a **** gif)

Oh and to all my gang, my cronies, my allies, my online friends, my virtual buddies, my ninja brothers (apparently I have a horde of you) please select the funny face on all my messages to dazzler, regardless of it being humorous or not (he don’t like that)

Wasn't really dictating though was it. I said continue, which you have done :LOL:

giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You actually wrote him a pm telling him he could continue to respond as he see fit? :rofl::rofl: :hilarious::hilarious:

Absolutely. I was trying to see if he can respond like an adult and also find out why he likes to target certain people (on an internet forum, as he prob would dare not do it any other time) but he can't.

Snowflake triggers everywhere y'see.

Reactions: DMD4k
Absolutely. I was trying to see if he can respond like an adult and also find out why he likes to target certain people (on an internet forum, as he prob would dare not do it any other time) but he can't.

I see...

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo

Snowflakes are unique

There is no way I’m responding to that bullish!t you sent me :LOL:

Plus I shouldn’t have to defend the way I am on here because I’m no furcking different in the reality realm.

And @DMD4k the target comment is referring to virkia and boland. I won’t go into virkia but with boland it’s purely banter. He’s a lovevale robot and he knows it. I just like a fun poke at him every so often. But I have a new target now

B29F4BDF-5292-47FF-9397-F4E546C6D459.gif

Reactions: harry and DMD4k