Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
How does everyone view loose discs? I purchased Spider-Man homecoming, the 3d, for 500 USD. Seller hasn’t mentioned a loose disc, but it may have been roughly handled, what with being shipped overseas. Bought from the same guy before, great products and price, in my opinion. Just received it today. Does that price warrant a loose disc?

Damn you paid $500???

For that price it shouldnt have a loose disc. I would demand a price reduction
If you ever try sell it again you will get much much less cause of the loose disc

500 isn’t necessarily crazy for this... considering that opened ones have been selling for 350ish, and several new ones well over 500. For the Blufans grail of steelbooks, it was a good price, for me.
However... a loose disc means everything to me, so I shipped it back, no problem.

Yeah
500$ seems a "good " deal only compared to an insane ridiculous 1000$ "deal"
Prices are ridiculous to you and I but it's all relative.

$500 is a good deal compared to $1000, it's half price, so certainly a good deal... in the mind of the buyer.
You or I are not the buyer so it can be argued all day long what is crazy and what isn't with prices, but it's irrelevent.
Like I say, the most important word in what I quoted there is "however" because that's aimed at the realistic people.

Reactions: AlienKing
Would you have? On a $20 steel? Seems like a ridiculous question to me. It was the loose disc coupled with the price. A premium price should warrant a premium condition product.

Would you have? On a $20 steel? Seems like a ridiculous question to me. It was the loose disc coupled with the price. A premium price should warrant a premium condition product.
Surely ANY product you buy warrants a top notch condition regardless of price?

Just wondering as you said a loose disc means everything to you.

... just not at a $20 price tag it seems.

maybe I should put my sealed 3D copy, which is in mega super duper extreme hyper ultimate condition (no loose disc) on ebay ...for $900 :naughty:
I have one too. Lets put them up together and scam some poor sod (but not really a scam as they think it's worth it)

Then again I can't put mine up for ridiculous amounts because I'm against it all... damn!
And what would happen if the disc became loose during transit. Are you willing to take that chance? :coffee::rofl: