Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No.10) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 27, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A - Lenti - Full Slip Type C - One Click (Pre-order March 13 at 2 PM Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $142 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip Type A - Lenti - Full Slip Type C - One Click
Note: Full Slip Type A (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies - Lenti O-Ring (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies - Full Slip Type C (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 copies

FB_IMG_1551933000919.jpgFB_IMG_1551933003299.jpgFB_IMG_1551933005339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Type 3 for me, please!

Gets me the Steelbook I want and the cleanest disc art from the Asian region 3D + Bonus discs.

Sweet! I've preordered the Amazon exclusive and was waiting on options other than the premiums. This is up my alley, so I might cancel the Amazon one. Looking at Type A and C.

The only WEET I own is CA. Are there 2 different WWA steels for spidey, Type C looks like a different steel. I've been a bit lazy and just have the Best Buy steel preordered for this.
I feel lost looking at this since I've ignored WEET so those Beauty Shots don't help all that much. How have the last several exclusives from them worked out?

Why cant that have that cool steel from the 3D slip in the 4k sets too!! That is frustrating!

Another with 4K lenti :(

Where is the 3D lenti? Shame but it’s another skip (was hoping for more Weet purchases after the stunning CA:Civil War lenti)

I don't like the back of Full Slip C but I do love the steelbook that comes with it. I don't like the steelbook that
comes with the 4K editions so I went with Full Slip C.