Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was gonna go for the single lenti, but I've just noticed it only includes the 4K disc, which is useless to me. Hate when they do that!

Was gonna go for the single lenti, but I've just noticed it only includes the 4K disc, which is useless to me. Hate when they do that!

Apparently there’s no GB for the single lenti anyway mate

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Apparently there’s no GB for the single lenti anyway mate
Oh? I obviously need to catch up with this thread... not that I cba though, so I'll probably just skip this. Not a huge fan of how it's turned out anyway tbh.

Oh? I obviously need to catch up with this thread... not that I cba though, so I'll probably just skip this. Not a huge fan of how it's turned out anyway tbh.

DL and one click will have GBs (not sure what HDN will have) and possibly the other box with the 1/4 slip.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
All you have to do is Google 5pm CST. The first result at the top of the page should be what time that is in your own country......

These other sites only confuse things......

Reactions: Hereticz
All you have to do is Google 5pm CST. The first result at the top of the page should be what time that is in your own country......
These other sites only confuse things......
Yeah, agree now, just wanted to check other countries as well so used that site. Confusing because of daylight savings time and especially in this zone, where half of it uses daylight savings and the other half doesn't.

Reactions: BluSteel2012