Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the colours match in @Noodles quick fix, I really can’t stand that art on the back of the single lenti so I’m happy with how the steel is tbh. Love both art works on the steelbook and it don’t bother me as much as others when it’s two completely different arts used. Although, noodles first mock up with the same colour tone and other spidey on the back is cool and would of been happy with that also

Reactions: Noodles
Although the colours match in @Noodles quick fix, I really can’t stand that art on the back of the single lenti so I’m happy with how the steel is tbh. Love both art works on the steelbook and it don’t bother me as much as others when it’s two completely different arts used. Although, noodles first mock up with the same colour tone and other spidey on the back is cool and would of been happy with that also
I agree. All the official poster art looks more or less like an old Colorforms set, but that particular art is the worst offender. Glad it's not on the steelbook. :)

I can't wait to see the double lenticular. They've chosen two images that should be really great in that format.

The change I would make is to the fullslip. If it uses those two images, I'd have Miles in color against a black and white background, and Noir in black and white against a color background. It still wouldn't be my favorite, but it would be kind of interesting.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's actually something they could probably easily fix too, at least with the single lenti anyway, since it'd just be a case of swapping artwork around that they're already using... if they swapped the back of the steel with the back of the slip (and vice versa), they'd work a lot better IMO, because then it'd be blue with blue for the steel, and purple with purple for the slip.

Here's a very rough edit (I flipped the images for quickness, so ignore that), but hopefully it gives you an idea of what I mean...

View attachment 441438

So much better man. Good job. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles

@Noodles should have the final word in every steelbook/slip design. No kidding.

Agreed. Someone get @Noodles a job at Scanavo as Art Design Lead or Coordinator or something.
So........ Let's get @Noodles as head of all major studio distributors!!!! :LOL: :rofl::spoil:
Ok so maybe he’s the Art Liason or something that Scanavo sends to work with the studio artists who aren’t used to designing for SteelBooks.
Haha thanks for trying to land me a job guys... I could honestly do with one right about now!

who would've thought that animation can have aggressive audio mix? i think it's one of the best 2019 AQ disc so far...

When I see this at the cinema I was blown away by the audio. That aggressive rumbling noise that happens a lot at the start freaked me out. Thought there was an attack going on outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Haley
who would've thought that animation can have aggressive audio mix? i think it's one of the best 2019 AQ disc so far...
Why not?

Animation, real life........they're all mixed in a sound studio.

Real life films don't use the the audio from the set! :p (apart from some dialogue I'd imagine)

Oh man I actually really like the art on the back of the 1/4 slip

I don’t quite understand why that was not used on the back of the steelbook!?

Reactions: harry