Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the single lenti design is TBC, I’d love for them to swap the back of the double lenti with the back of the single lenti and cut the transition down to three instead of four

I don’t know if they’ve ever been successful with more than three transitions and I remember they had to cut one for their LEGO Batman OAB release

Thor ragnarok single lenti turned out pretty good and it has 4 transitions

Reactions: Mike Haley
Seems like this is becoming more and more common for Chinese distributors, HDZeta’s been doing the same thing on a few of their releases like Saving Private Ryan

Not to mention some of Blufans’ releases. I don’t think the FS for Incredible Hulk was released for single sale either and I know there are more examples than that

Yes the FS for Incredible Hulk was released for single sale.

I miss MCU and Disney releases from Blufans tbh :dunno: If it wasn't for licence expiring, we'd already receive at least Ant Man and The Wasp, and maybe beauty shots for Captain Marvel.

What’s the deal with the license expiring? Are they not continuing to produce WEA steels for Marvel/Disney?

I knew things had ground to a halt but assumed it to be temporary....

What’s the deal with the license expiring? Are they not continuing to produce WEA steels for Marvel/Disney?

I knew things had ground to a halt but assumed it to be temporary....

first was license with disney to be sorted that is done, then distributor license had run out and they then decided they wanted to change that and now thats what blufans are waiting on and nothing they can do yet again we wait on boardrooms of studios to sort out etc all over $$$
so we got hit twice basically and still waiting the upshot is the ones we are waiting on are around sometime in winter 2019 with expected releases in 2020. that was last news on it all got to love the studios.

but i sure @Wreck will tell you what he has heard maybe there has been an update :rofl:

basil :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76
DL it is! :thumbs:

I kinda wished they had the back artwork of the SL as the back artwork for the steelbook and the back artwork of the steelbook on the back or front of the SL, personally think the colours would've matched better.

I offered the FS hulk for GB on the premium board due to its low numbers, it wasnt in high demand as only one person signed up. maybe would have been better open, publicly but the edition itself for here was an afterthought. low qty wasnt worth time of making gb through the system.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21