Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They mentioned slip not steelbook though ... as far as I’m aware Manta Lab have the only Glow in the Dark “luminescence” Full Slip which is their ME#3 Constantine Full Slip

t2 info ed1
The SteelBook varnish has also been chosen to be matte due to the application of another special layer of GLOW IN THE DARK EFFECT varnish,

regards constantine i didnt get the gitd one i bought lenti A and what a beaut that is :D

basil :thumbs:

They mentioned slip not steelbook though ... as far as I’m aware Manta Lab have the only Glow in the Dark “luminescence” Full Slip which is their ME#3 Constantine Full Slip

Plain archive - zero dark thirty

Reactions: willbar84
As sad as it is I actually have both of those (1-click manta Constantine & zero dark thirty in transparent slip) and never noticed the glow :facepalm: ... :sorry:

Will have to check them out when I get some spare time...thanks for the heads up:thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Plain Archive's Train to Busan FS Type B also uses GITD.
Not sure about the slip, but Train to Busan's GITD is on the steelbook too which they've claimed to be "The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature".
Plain Archive's Sicario Type A full slip is also GITD.

Reactions: monanza
Not sure about the slip, but Train to Busan's GITD is on the steelbook too which they've claimed to be "The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature".
Plain Archive's Sicario Type A full slip is also GITD.
They announced it as such. I cant recall tho who's actually went to market first. ie. The Nightmare Before Christmas at Best Buy or Bussan. (ie. released in stores)
Since then Hotel Transylvania at Best Buy also had it. And yes T2 Fac is going to have it.

I don't think it has to be reserved to only horror or animation tho. Just so long as it's done smartly. I'm not digging the T2 one. Had it been the endoskeleton eyes light up or something that'd make more since.

With Spider Verse one could do it creatively. Like just do bad ass stock photo art that there is plenty of good posters for and then have graffiti show up in the dark as that played a part in the film.

Also There is some good glow effect on the Grey Matter Art Poster they just had.

Into_the_Spider-Verse_Regular_Edition_Florey_Ferg_grande.jpeg
Into_the_Spider-Verse_gid_Layer_grande.jpeg

Yeah the FAC T2 steelbook looks great with the debossing / embossing but that glow-in-the-dark just feels gimmicky. Plain Archive's Train to Busan does look pretty cool with the handprints barely visible otherwise.

Love that glow in the dark slip... noodles it's simply awesome..

Though...I am very surprised nobody has done it before now
Mangas Fullslip for Constantine was glow in the dark

EDIT - as another said above(didn’t realise there was a second page of replies before I replied...lol)

Yeah the FAC T2 steelbook looks great with the debossing / embossing but that glow-in-the-dark just feels gimmicky.

GITD is a gimmick, period.

I think it's unbelievably tacky but that's just my opinion. It might stop me from bumping into my steelbook shelving after awaking from a very groggy sleep but that's as good as it gets for me.

I believe Plain Archive also done some GITD work on their Moonlight release although mine doesn't do it for one reason or another :sweat:

It might be, but don’t assume the release will just consist of one edition, there was be two or more and then the discs will likely be spread out.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012