Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love wrap around art but there are times when contrasting art looks awesome. This is one of them. Really liking this.

This is one of the few examples where I'd be perfectly happy with the front steelbook artwork being replicated on the front of lenticular slip.
Though I'm sure I'm in the minority there.
Can't help but think it'd make a great lenti.

Holding off on all purchases for this movie (like I did with Aquaman) until I get the edition/format combo I want :)

Come on Blufans...3D and a nice lenti is all a movie asking(and waiting on these guys for)

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Whats the likelihood we'll get one with 4k+3D+2D in one steelbook, rather than the way Manta Lab split up Aquaman's discs.

Whats the likelihood we'll get one with 4k+3D+2D in one steelbook, rather than the way Manta Lab split up Aquaman's discs.
As wreck said, not likley.

AFAIK Fantastic Beasts was the only triple format release from these guys(am sure a more seasons BF collector can correct me :) )

I don’t mind splitting things, but it always seems like 3D is shoved in fullslip with most recent releases I’ve been after (Wonder Woman DL was 4K so if I want that i’d have To swap the disc or settle for the single lenti...at this point, am waiting for a reasonable price on either on eBay. Then Weet did this and Venom with 3D fullslip...am sure there was an issue with an Aquaman release missing 3D until Manta’s, thankfully DL ... so corn lenti 3D collector like me it’s just a case of waiting and hoping that variation/combo shows up at some point)

The easiest solution would be to just have all 3 formats in the steel(or better; Let us select between 3D and 4K ourselves)...though depends how much extra cost that would be, but with releases selling out more often than not as is, so no incentive to add more extras

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dfoles