Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*No individual group buys for Single lenti edition and Full Slip Edition!

*Double Lenti edition in the 1 click set has only one UHD 4K disc.
the double lenti for the individual sale has 3 discs (4K+3D+2D).

* Single lenti edition now confirmed with 3 transitional lenti effects.

The release date will be at the end of September

fyi, there is a steelbook with that on the front (if i remember correctly)
In addition to the German release mentioned by @Jeek , there are also Italian and Czech Republic releases with the same artwork.

Czech Republic went the whole hog with the WWA releases, here's a screen cap from FilmArena; all with 3D+2D and one is a 4K+3D+2D combo:

Czech_Spider-Verse.jpg

What's their reason for not selling certain editions separately? Is it something new they've started doing?

I haven't picked up a BF release for some time, so this whole thing is very baffling to me. :confused:

What's their reason for not selling certain editions separately? Is it something new they've started doing?

I haven't picked up a BF release for some time, so this whole thing is very baffling to me. :confused:

I also think its to pursuade people to choose the one click just like hdzeta only includes the 4k in the one click.

Theyve been doing this a while where they dont sell any other version but double lenti and 1/4. The demand is just too much imo

Reactions: Noodles
I also think its to pursuade people to choose the one click just like hdzeta only includes the 4k in the one click.

Theyve been doing this a while where they dont sell any other version but double lenti and 1/4. The demand is just too much imo

Yeah they just dont need to due to demand and like you say they want to shift just one clicks

I am happy that it’s the double lenti that they decide to shift as single sale though for all releases

Prices are crazy atm too. The collectors box will be around $100

DL is $6 more than the venom DL but it does also include the 3D disc. However the sterling currency conversion has gone up £2.50 more since last month so currently looking at around £66 for Spider-Man DL when venom (minus a 3D disc) was just under £58. So that’s a $6 rise In editon because of extra disc (understandable) but £8+ rise in sterling since the venom payment!! And that could up again next month by payment due date. Getting crazy now. I fuuucking hate brexit

Reactions: djjez83
Yeah they just dont need to due to demand and like you say they want to shift just one clicks

I am happy that it’s the double lenti that they decide to shift as single sale though for all releases

Prices are crazy atm too. The collectors box will be around $100

DL is $6 more than the venom DL but it does also include the 3D disc. However the sterling currency conversion has gone up £2.50 more since last month so currently looking at around £66 for Spider-Man DL when venom (minus a 3D disc) was just under £58. So that’s a $6 rise In editon because of extra disc (understandable) but £8+ rise in sterling since the venom payment!! And that could up again next month by payment due date. Getting crazy now. I fuuucking hate brexit

Price was confirmed on other site for the 1/4 box. $95

And yes the double lenti has gone up in price. Blufans most expensive lenti yet at $75

Price was confirmed on other site for the 1/4 box. $95

And yes the double lenti has gone up in price. Blufans most expensive lenti yet at $75

Yea I know but prices over here are usually a few dollars more hence why I said “around” $100. Maybe it will be $95 here too or could be a few $ more than $100. I think there’s been some occasions where prices were the same but not many

Most expensive so far but as far as I’m aware the first with 2D, 3D and 4K. My main annoyance is how weak the pound is but I have my DL locked in now

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
purchase them separately ... I'll give ample time activating those two so it won't be a case of missing out on one while purchasing the other.

I’ve seen you’ve posted the GBs (albeit closed for the moment until live time), but I couldn’t find prices anywhere. Do you have that information yet?

It is a disappointment.

It is a disappointment :offtopic::sick: A very bad news for me :arghh: I wanted the Single Lenticular Edition

REALLY want that DL but recent house move and new job has me literally broke until 27th(when I get 2 payments and will be back to having steelbook cash aplenty again...*sigh*)

no way this will still be around by then but I'm keeping my fingers crossed just incase.

Interesting take on the varients this time though.