Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
from the other site to give you an estimate when these will ship

'And here is the shipping schedule for your order:

Double lenti will be shipped out around the end of Sept. and early Oct.
One click group buy orders: around Oct. 10th.
Fan Box: around Oct. 17th'

from the other site to give you an estimate when these will ship

'And here is the shipping schedule for your order:

Double lenti will be shipped out around the end of Sept. and early Oct.
One click group buy orders: around Oct. 10th.
Fan Box: around Oct. 17th'
Hope my OC and FB arrive before the end of October, but looks like getting the FB by then may be a stretch.

Reactions: djjez83
im sure there will be ninjas selling some for not crazy prices on here
Maybe...one can hope
it'll get added to my steel wishlist along with many others I missed out on this last year - but now am back working, I wont have to be so stingy in how much spare cash I can blow :) lol

Until then, I can at least drool over the in-hand's when they start pouring in from the GB

all HDN DL orders have shipped.

Dont start asking for tracking #s , I should have some time to upload them.
uploaded 99% of the DL tracking #s. you can find in your dashboard.
the rest will have to wait till late sunday or monday.
Yeah, I just noticed the tracking no for my DL is found in a little drop down box within my Purchase history for this item :woot:

Was that always the case or is this the first time this has been done? I never noticed before.....

Yeah, I just noticed the tracking no for my DL is found in a little drop down box within my Purchase history for this item :woot:

Was that always the case or is this the first time this has been done? I never noticed before.....
Many hosts upload them. Probably not all tho. I'll try to get better at sending out an alert to the GB participants as well so if I upload them I then do the alert function and next time you visit forum like how you see you were quoted etc in that alert box it'll have a message informing about tracking #s.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
@nafosb the reason for spaces, on some, not all ... is because they dont supply them to me in some list etc. which would be ideal, instead im literally sent all the shipping labels in pdf form as they appear as postage labels on your boxes. So I literally have to go down and copy and paste from each mailing label back into here. It sucks. lol.

@nafosb the reason for spaces, on some, not all ... is because they dont supply them to me in some list etc. which would be ideal, instead im literally sent all the shipping labels in pdf form as they appear as postage labels on your boxes. So I literally have to go down and copy and paste from each mailing label back into here. It sucks. lol.
It's a testament to your mental soundness that no one has had to come to take you away, ha, ha. :LOL:

Reactions: Wreck