Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only At Blufans :(

sry to hear this. you should contact the GB host and maybe they have replacements copies.
Only at blufans your right there ,had the same with both venoms oc editions from elsewhere , one of which was worse than the other, only seems to be blufans editions and I don't get it as there are retailers who pack less ie manta and yet arrive perfect and only come wrapped in bubble wrap where as blufans are good enough boxes and thick foam yet still end up like this.There has been some shocking pics of boxes from blufans here and there over the years some I have no idea how it never arrived damage, yet the shipping box of this does not look as bad as I have seen yet the oc gets it.
Gb host already contacted

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Only at blufans your right there ,had the same with both venoms oc editions from elsewhere , one of which was worse than the other, only seems to be blufans editions and I don't get it as there are retailers who pack less ie manta and yet arrive perfect and only come wrapped in bubble wrap where as blufans are good enough boxes and thick foam yet still end up like this.There has been some shocking pics of boxes from blufans here and there over the years some I have no idea how it never arrived damage, yet the shipping box of this does not look as bad as I have seen yet the oc gets it.
Gb host already contacted
It's Shanghai Post. They use garbage compactors to fill shipping containers with parcels. I don't believe there's any other explanation.

Almost every shipping box from Blufans (shipped from Shanghai) arrives more or less damaged - usually more.

Almost every shipping box from, e.g., HDzeta (shipped from Beijing) arrives pristine, like they were just bought from a shop.

As an example, this is how my Thor: Ragnarok box set shipping box (double boxed, with one box double walled, very strong cardboard) looked like:

20180710_Thor_inner box bottom.jpg

I did an experiment to see how much force it would take to compress that box diagonally. Eventually I managed to use a 130 kg mass, but the box didn't budge in the slightest:

20180710_Thor_outer box top_rotated_test setup.jpg

Saved by a couple of millimeters, the box set itself was completely undamaged :LOL::drool::thumbs:
20180710_Thor_box set top.jpg
It doesn't really matter how strong packaging materials Blufans will use, Shanghai Post will do their best to destroy the parcels.

@Wreck My fan box arrived today from the group buy and it looks like someone has sat on it, due to the large crease on the front bottom left corner. The packaging looks good, so I suspect this may have left like it. I don't know if opening it and trying push back out from the other side will help or its beyond help? I don't know if anything can be done, like sending back for a replacement? If so, I don't know if taking the seal off to at least try and fix will then prevent it from being sent back, even if that is an option? Please advise, thanks.

20191119_203127.jpg

Ouch unfortunately @Lester that is beyond fixing as the cardboard has been folded. If you try to push it forward you will still see the crease
That is what I suspected, but I don't know if any stock is available for such problems and just wanted to ask what my options are.

I'm not having much luck at the moment. What with my Man of Steel HDZeta one click going missing and now this. :(

Sorry to see that @Lester. I'd imagine Blufans should be able to offer an empty box replacement for the Fan Box at least, should the rest be ok inside that is, fingers crossed. But you've summoned @Wreck now and I'm certain he'll look after you. It's damned annoying, but do not fret, you are in safe hands :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lester
@Wreck My fan box arrived today from the group buy and it looks like someone has sat on it, due to the large crease on the front bottom left corner. The packaging looks good, so I suspect this may have left like it. I don't know if opening it and trying push back out from the other side will help or its beyond help? I don't know if anything can be done, like sending back for a replacement? If so, I don't know if taking the seal off to at least try and fix will then prevent it from being sent back, even if that is an option? Please advise, thanks.

View attachment 455525
sry to hear this ...another OAB condition :/
hope you will get a replacement

I'm still waiting for my copy ...had much luck with my last blufans packages, but that's the fun part about blufans: each package could be the next OAB :ohno:

Reactions: Lester
In the same boat as Lester with it looking like someone sat on it. I already sent you a PM Wreck. There’s also a slash across Miles too. I think I am more upset that USPS ignored my mail hold request and delivered this while I was away on vacation. Had to have a friend swing by and hold it for me so it didn’t sit out in the snow.

Attachments

• 038CFB32-1C8C-4139-AD06-CFC9EA7BD215.jpeg
    038CFB32-1C8C-4139-AD06-CFC9EA7BD215.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 205

View attachment 455525

Mine is going straight back if it arrives in that condition, already received my Venom box smashed and settled for an empty replacement box but in this case i will just sent it back

Unfortunately I too have been hit by the Fan Box crease, there was a bit of a dent on the front of the box in the same place, maybe the padding inside wasn't quite up to the task although it did come a long way!
20191120_195906.jpg

Hopefully this isn't super widespread and others receive their copies in good shape!!
Any chance I could get one of them PM's @Wreck? :)