Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it? 3-4 damaged out of all that sold in the gb.
We just tend to be more vocal when something goes wrong than when everything goes as it should.
I haven’t done the math but would like to think it’s a minority. This month and next are specially bad for shipping.

We just tend to be more vocal when something goes wrong than when everything goes as it should.

I think this absolutely rings true.

If it wasn't for the hosts here, and some on FB, I wouldn't have the collection I have today.
I'll always be grateful for that.

Regarding any issues with items though,
the good far outweighs the bad across the board.

Reactions: DMD4k
Is it? 3-4 damaged out of all that sold in the gb.
I haven’t done the math but would like to think it’s a minority. This month and next are specially bad for shipping.
Of course. That's why I put this little fellow behind my comment: ;)

Reactions: DMD4k
Previously had 3D German BR as there was no 3D UK release.I bought Australian 3D Blu-Ray from eBay so that on-screen captions (“speech thoughts”) were in English not German.

Does anyone know if the premium steels (BLUFANS and FAC) with 3D discs have English on-screen text or another language?:)

As hoping to get Blufans lenti then sell AUS BR Amaray & Zavvi 4K steel.

I haven't seen any other versions that aren't English with the on-screen thought bubbles, altho haven't checked every disk yet - so far I've seen my single FAC steelbook which I assume is the same 3D disk as the collectors FAC, and also the Japanese 4k disc, which put Japanese subtitles beneath each thought bubble, but I was able to turn this off - haven't opened my blu fans yet, but as above others have confirmed this is English also :)

one corner has a small crease, but shipping box has no damage, so bad quality control I guess. ahhh, I forgot, there is a small rip in the seal.
That sucks. Must be torture to see that small rip :giggle: Hopefully it's on the rear.

I like this edition ...it's something different.
Is it about the same dimensions as The Rock boxset or more square?