Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that was fking crap.. ordered A2 into cart tried to add to cart a1 sold out and go back to cart and cant even order the a2 that was in my cart already..said sold out stupid
If you're logged into your account and the item is still in your cart, you might be able to buy it tomorrow. Wait a few hours or a day and try to check-out, but do not remove it from the cart.

Reactions: Mark
If you're logged into your account and the item is still in your cart, you might be able to buy it tomorrow. Wait a few hours or a day and try to check-out, but do not remove it from the cart.
thanks for the tip.. it's still in the cart but when i try to press order now it says "[Blu-ray] Spider-Man : No Way Home A1 Fullslip 4K(2Disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE Out of stock"

that was fking crap.. ordered A2 into cart tried to add to cart a1 sold out and go back to cart and cant even order the a2 that was in my cart already..said sold out stupid
Buy the Lenticular, beggars can't be choosers. :spoil:

thanks for the tip.. it's still in the cart but when i try to press order now it says "[Blu-ray] Spider-Man : No Way Home A1 Fullslip 4K(2Disc: 4K UHD + BD) Steelbook LE Out of stock"
Yes, it will say that, but if you wait long enough and try it again in a few hours or tomorrow.. there is a chance it will work. I have done it a few times with past releases. Good Luck! :giggle:

the lenti does have a ridiculous print run, it’s a o ring, and the weakest art of the 3 (imo) despite the transition being decent

It will sell out but I can tell you it has nothing to do with the steel. That steel is in demand at the moment

A2 went way too quick. I guess that’s fate. I wasn‘t crazy about the movie. It was good but felt overhyped. The full slips look great from the bossing. They‘re better than the movie! :rofl:

Reactions: 3Maters
Half hour in and there's still lenti stock available. I think that's worse than venom carnage was. Evidently not at all popular!

Half hour in and there's still lenti stock available. I think that's worse than venom carnage was. Evidently not at all popular!
The Lenticular is sold out now too. Also obviously the Lenticular edition isn't very popular. Fullslips sold out rapidly fast.

Assuming there is one.
Will they be making a WEA in the future?
People are speculating. Nobody knowns. I'm leaning towards no, or atleast not for a very long time. They've not redone any of their 'collection' releases as exclusives, unless you count civil war and guardians 2, which were actually kimchi releases.

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
The Lenticular is sold out now too. Also obviously the Lenticular edition isn't very popular. Fullslips sold out rapidly fast.
Yeah i did see. Managed to grab the FS' myself. Noticed A2 had gone by the time i got back around to the site and A1 had gone one quick refresh later. These were always going to be popular.