Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 24) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 17, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on April 27, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) - $146 (One Click)
Note: 6400 copies, Full Slip A1 - 2150, Full Slip A2 - 1300, Lenti - 2950
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click

278725029_5695467480488082_1429452798147126532_n.jpg278775215_5695468707154626_1482794288447368122_n.jpg278642954_5695469067154590_4967629834660037754_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must ask for some advice because I am facing a bad situation with Weet Collection in relation with this title (Lenti edition). I placed an order for this movie together with Morbius (Lenti edition). Weet shipped the package in August with both titles included, but I was off for holidays when it apparently arrived. After my return to work I was wondering on the package, since I did not get any notification (neither from Weet on shipping nor from the post-office on arrival or any attempt to deliver the package to me). I checked my account and checked the tracking number and the package was already in the way back to Weet. :oops:

I contacted Weet without any reply except once (after more than five emails) when they wrote that the package was shipped to me, delivered and they would contact their national service to get it returned. That was more than 2 months ago and since then they have not replied to any of the emails that I have sent them. I have asked them for, please, to combine the shipment of those two titles with one of my preorders (and I have already done two additional preorders with them since then and received them). I am writing them always very polite in spite of my disappointment. The fact is that I have tried to contact them more than ten times. They have my money and they do not react to any possibility to ship my order again although I would not mind paying again the shipping costs. Really, this is first time that something like this happens to me with a company. Out of mind situation. :sweat:

I must ask for some advice because I am facing a bad situation with Weet Collection in relation with this title (Lenti edition). I placed an order for this movie together with Morbius (Lenti edition). Weet shipped the package in August with both titles included, but I was off for holidays when it apparently arrived. After my return to work I was wondering on the package, since I did not get any notification (neither from Weet on shipping nor from the post-office on arrival or any attempt to deliver the package to me). I checked my account and checked the tracking number and the package was already in the way back to Weet. :oops:

I contacted Weet without any reply except once (after more than five emails) when they wrote that the package was shipped to me, delivered and they would contact their national service to get it returned. That was more than 2 months ago and since then they have not replied to any of the emails that I have sent them. I have asked them for, please, to combine the shipment of those two titles with one of my preorders (and I have already done two additional preorders with them since then and received them). I am writing them always very polite in spite of my disappointment. The fact is that I have tried to contact them more than ten times. They have my money and they do not react to any possibility to ship my order again although I would not mind paying again the shipping costs. Really, this is first time that something like this happens to me with a company. Out of mind situation. :sweat:
Weet are bloody useless with customer contacts as of late. They did eventually ship out my replacement NWH slips, but not until after I'd raised a paypal case against them, as they just flat out ignored my emails for months on end.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Well, I am opening a dispute with PayPal before the possibility expires in three weeks. :(
I have tried to avoid it by writing very polite emails to Weet along the last three months but they have decided to keep the money and not providing a solution. I would not mind to pay again the shipping costs, but they do not react to the messages. It is very sad that a company that survives thanks to collectors does not care at all about them. And I feel somehow stupid that I have ordered more items from them during these last months hoping that they would finally react.

Well, I am opening a dispute with PayPal before the possibility expires in three weeks. :(
I have tried to avoid it by writing very polite emails to Weet along the last three months but they have decided to keep the money and not providing a solution. I would not mind to pay again the shipping costs, but they do not react to the messages. It is very sad that a company that survives thanks to collectors does not care at all about them. And I feel somehow stupid that I have ordered more items from them during these last months hoping that they would finally react.
That stinks. I'm not really sure what's going on with them lately.

I recall that when I contacted them about getting a damaged Captain Marvel steelbook, they responded quickly. It took almost 6 months for them to send the replacement, which was fine because they were really good with communicating to me that there would be a delay. They were really great about everything.

Back in July when I got a messed up Uncharted full slip, they responded the next day saying that they would send out a replacement copy. I followed up several weeks ago for an update, but no response. I tried again a few days back, but nothing. I honestly don't mind delays. But just leaving people in the dark and not even making the simple effort to respond to an e-mail is just lousy when these editions cost so much. I did also get a Avengers: Age of Ultron lenti slip with two ugly dents to the slipbox spine. I did request a replacement, but a last week I finally just tried to smooth it out with a long flathead screwdriver wrapped in a bit of duct tape. Luckily, it basically worked and so I don't have to deal with that one now.

Ultimately, I can live with the Uncharted copy I have (the issue is misaligned holofoil). It looks weird; it's not otherwise damaged. But I feel bad for what some of you are dealing with right now.

FWIW, I had a similar situation a few years back with Filmarena. I ended up submitting a fraud chargeback with my card provider and got my money refunded. I won't ever buy from them again after that. You're smart to play it safe and open the dispute.

Wooow. I see that this is more common than one might expect (or, in other words, than it should be). Only once I had a problem with Mantalab/Collectong and they responded in less than 24 h and solved it immediately. Weet is doing great editions but they are loosing customers' confidence and that might risk their business in the long term, moreover when considering that other companies make equal or better products and they provide a great and friendly customer service.