Split (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017 (Standard) - July 19, 2017 (BB)
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (BB)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc HERE (limited to 100 copies)

split.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also in the same boat as you, I don`t think anyone has received there's yet, I have also sent a quick message anyway to find out hopefully @carllenc and @Collector03601 will let us all know soon, they do have alot on there plate with so many parcels being sent everyday may need to give them time.

Just heard back, shipping invoices will be sent next week.:thumbs:

Absolutely stunning fullslip. One of the best by FA/BB. I can´t believe it´s still in stock with only 750 pcs and being it one and only premium edition and also great movie as well. Only pity is dull steelbook, but even despite that this is must-have!

Reactions: MrsRobinson
It took me a really long while to purchase this edition mainly due to the steel. The design is the same as every others but the difference in price is just too great to justify the slip!
I did order in the end but think that many others went through the same struggle.
Filmarena has a rather hefty shipping cost.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
invoice for this go out yet?

The shipping invoice private message was sent on August 12th but I don't see your name listed in the Conversation Participants

This might be a silly ? but Is it listed in the Group Buy as one of Your purchases
There was only 75 listed as purchased in the GB and only 77 names listed in Conversation Participants and 2 of these names are Karel and Martin so I assume the rest of the names are the 75 who purchased

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: howarmat
Absolutely stunning fullslip. One of the best by FA/BB. I can´t believe it´s still in stock with only 750 pcs and being it one and only premium edition and also great movie as well. Only pity is dull steelbook, but even despite that this is must-have!

It took me a really long while to purchase this edition mainly due to the steel. The design is the same as every others but the difference in price is just too great to justify the slip!
I did order in the end but think that many others went through the same struggle.
Filmarena has a rather hefty shipping cost.
finally watched this on a flight a few days ago. agree with you, @oks i can't really justify that price just for a slip :OMG:, even one as nice as the beauty shots for this show, and i should wait to see what depreciation there is in the future :sleep:, but also agree with you @Hereticz that i couldn't believe a copy was still available :woot:, and i really liked the film :thumbs:, a great showcase for McAvoy's talents, and a rare recent good film for Shyamalan...
giphy.gif

damnit, purchased. :confused: :naughty:

Finally got this edition and did anyone notice there is some text missing in the booklet? There seems to be an odd jump in subjects between pages 14 and 19 like a page of text is missing between the pages that are only photos. Anyway this is seriously one of the best full slips ever!

Yeah this slip is seriously nuts with its amount of gloss and bossing, hard to find competition for this one. Unfairly forgotten imho, it deserves more attention. Little bit regret selling it back in the days :sick:

Reactions: 3Maters
Yeah this slip is seriously nuts with its amount of gloss and bossing, hard to find competition for this one. Unfairly forgotten imho, it deserves more attention. Little bit regret selling it back in the days :sick:

as far as i remember, interestingly, to be out of sales had took a long time.

Reactions: Hereticz