Release date: June 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water
Price: $22.99
GLOSS!

sbsp11-png.163306

BACK AND INSIDE ART
sbsp41-png.163308

sbsp31-png.163307
Great news tho as I love Hastings stores. :)

Attachments

• 40257153687.jpg
    40257153687.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited:
Can someone confirm the region of this?
Not worth me getting if it don't work in a UK ps3

Just to confirm, for those who live nowhere near a GoHastings, MovieStop does actually have this. Now I'm torn because I want to support them in their Steelbook venture to help for future steelbooks. But I have absolutely no interest in this movie:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98 and Hooltra
Can a friendly ninja please help me,
I really want to get this but I need to know if this version or the Canadian version is region locked or if it will work on UK blu Ray players, has anyone in the UK got this? Or anyone else able to confirm?

I've also posted this in the Canadian thread

Thanks

I really want to get this but I need to know if this version or the Canadian version is region locked or if it will work on UK blu Ray players, has anyone in the UK got this? Or anyone else able to confirm?

Thanks

There is no region code on the US version.so it should be region free.

There is no region code on the US version.so it should be region free.

Okay cheers, it's mainly the Canadian version because I can get it for an okay-ish price. But will need someone to confirm that if they can.
Cheers sutti

Okay cheers, it's mainly the Canadian version because I can get it for an okay-ish price. But will need someone to confirm that if they can.
Cheers sutti
If you want the U.S. version I'll gladly pick it up for you. This will satisfy my want to support GoHastings/MovieStop in their first Steelbook venture while not having to have a movie I don't want to have.

If you want the U.S. version I'll gladly pick it up for you. This will satisfy my want to support GoHastings/MovieStop in their first Steelbook venture while not having to have a movie I don't want to have.

Cheers dfoles,

I'll PM you

Thanks

Its region free :) watched It last week on a play station 3 in Germany, so region free.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
Great price and I'm constantly looking on eBay but It's the shipping that makes it so expensive

Thanks for the heads up though mate

If only hasting delivered world wide
Let me know if I can help you out. It usually runs me about $15 to ship to the UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Let me know if I can help you out. It usually runs me about $15 to ship to the UK.

That's not a bad price mate, thanks

After buying Mantas man of steel this morning I'm pretty much at my limit for this month but if it's cool and it's still avaliable at that price or drops to that again in a few months I might have to get in contact with you. If that's cool that is

Cheers