Sport you always wanted to do as a kid

Jan 30, 2009
England
Simple. just put the sport you always wanted to be involved in when you was younger.

I always wanted to be a professional footbll plaer (soccer)

basketball for me.

i still play when i can tho, i mean..when you're 6'4, its pretty easy to own people ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,998
Last edited by a moderator:
Simple. just put the sport you always wanted to be involved in when you was younger.

I always wanted to be a professional footbll plaer (soccer)

I second that notion! I was in 9th grade going over to 10th I was out condition with the nearby college and me and 2 other guys had scouts trailing us, too bad I had a damn injury that left me at least 5 months without playing and since my parents couldn't afford docs I had to sit out and heal naturally lol didn't work out after that!

basketball for me.

i still play when i can tho, i mean..when you're 6'4, its pretty easy to own people ;)

I love going over the courts in the afternoons :) not too difficult to get the ball when I am 6'3 :)

I would of loved to off been a pro footballer aswell horhay. I stopped playing for a while and i think i stopped round the wrong age. I think if you get an injury at a young age you will not ahve a chance...its unlucky you had that happen to you :(

I always wish I woulda tried something like karate and kung fu or even boxing perhaps ... but never did.

Everything else I pretty much did.