snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That art looks fantastic.

Would make a great lenti.

Is it confirmed as the lenti?

@Flloydo when stuck up pic was same art as rest of steels out there,
this pic is new and for my 50pence bet i would say it is the lenti art now with the ship on it.
which for my mind looks bloody good and now think this version will def sell out rather quickly as this was only ever going to be 2000 in all they can't be far away for selling out, it is a small number.

anyway hope it clears it all up a bit.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
this pic is new and for my 50pence bet i would say it is the lenti art now with the ship on it.
which for my mind looks bloody good and now think this version will def sell out rather quickly as this was only ever going to be 2000 in all they can't be far away for selling out, it is a small number.

Yeah they have it on their site so I'm guessing this is the confirmed lenti.

Very happy with it and the steel art too. That lenti would of made a great steel but I'll be happy with it as a lenti.

Cheers basil

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
i think both images will work great with a lenti so I'm not that bothered which one! However it's just ashame that the lenti will be of poor quality similar to Zavvi's ones! :(

That link you put up for the Lenti is now gone. Not sure what that means....