snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to pick this up for under £20 now! And the lenticular as a nice little extra! Anyone ordered a steelbook from Zoom before can tell us what their packaging is like?
I recently received two Futurepaks in a jiffy bag :( (n). Fortunately they were undamaged but I'm rather anxious about receiving this release with so little protection :ohno:.

Cheers, re ordered this and turtles with code and sent email to cancel the others and refund the £1

I also cancelled Warcraft which I'll get on a price drop anyway, film wasn't great although visuals were cool and not worth the price just for visuals. Steel looks ok and if I like pics I might just get it anyway. Will see

Have been toying with the idea of ordering Warcraft, the embossing looks awesome.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I've still got a few unknown release date pre ordered steelbook's and I'm trying to sort out when I need to put money a side for them, this title included.
I found a website called dvd release date, a U.S site, it says the blu ray release is 20th September, I was wondering if anyone could confirm this? Also, will the uk get a later release date?

I've still got a few unknown release date pre ordered steelbook's and I'm trying to sort out when I need to put money a side for them, this title included.
I found a website called dvd release date, a U.S site, it says the blu ray release is 20th September, I was wondering if anyone could confirm this? Also, will the uk get a later release date?

According to Zoom, the release date is November 21st

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Just found on the zoom Web site that this will be releases on 21st November, is there a reason why it doesn't say that in the op?

Last edited:
According to Zoom, the release date is November 21st

Thanks:thumbs: I must have been typing when you posted, I looked on amazon uk too but they don't have a date either, just seems to be zoom that's stating a release date for this film:confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: pyszny
Cancelled and reordered with code.

Yes zoom are working on their steelbook packaging as people have been getting damaged ones, us included :(