Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #26 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Mid September 2017
Group buy: Hosted by cooey, One Click - Double Lenti
Notes:
Double Lenticular Slip Edition (Jayla steelbook) includes: 2 discs (3D+2D), a photo booklet, limited to 500 copies.
Full Slip Edition (Exclusive movie artwork for the Chinese market) includes: 2 discs (2D+Bonus Disc), a set of 7 art cards, limited to 300 copies.
One click box set will have the 2 Editions in a special designed box, with a bonus of 3 movie posters.

141130x7rk3tqlrtoteonk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else managed to track their 1-Clicks? As stated by @cooey in the tracking numbers PM, I left it several days before I decided to track progress, and got an error. Track 17 website says the following:

Tracking.jpg

Even Royal Mail tracking is saying there is a system problem, and that it cannot confirm the status of the package.

Anyone else had this?

Mine is exactly the same as yours, same for GOTG 2 as well.:dunno:
Not sure what's going on.

Has anyone else managed to track their 1-Clicks? As stated by @cooey in the tracking numbers PM, I left it several days before I decided to track progress, and got an error. Track 17 website says the following:

View attachment 338446

Even Royal Mail tracking is saying there is a system problem, and that it cannot confirm the status of the package.

Anyone else had this?

Is it me or does that Box look rather poorly finished? :watch: I can see some unwanted ripples/bumps and reminds me a bit of FAC HardBox :cautious::LOL::whistle:

Treatment on the front of the Hardbox is poorly done, instead of adding a finish to the picture of the Enterprise, it is a glued cut out of the ship. The back art does not have any finish.

What shines in this release are basically the Bonus Items, The Character Cards from the Fullslip are simply Insane !! Best Quality I have ever seen on Character Cards. The Lenticular front of the Double Lenti is superb, Really Nice Depth and Clarity. Blufans' WEA Disks Artwork Always a Lovely Touch !

But where it lacks quality is Basically the Finish of the Fullslip, other than the spot Gloss embossed title the Fullslip is completely Matte and has no finish done to it leaving it feel underwhelming. I have felt like this for a long while but Blufans lacks the experience to produce really High Quality Finishes to their Fullslips. Kimchi, Nova, Manta and FA produce finishes worthy of any Premium Releases, Blufans put minimal finish to their Fullslips.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Got both the F/A & Blufans box sets & for the box Filmarena is superior...for the full slip Filmarena is best. The Blufans full looked great in the pics I saw but is bland in hand...& no surprise for the lenticular Blufans is best. Filmarena lenti is ok...but lacks the Blufans depth. Will probably sell the Blufans sometime in the future.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast and harry
Shame hearing about the fullslip, as their recent full slips have been excellent (especially Force Awakens)