Star Trek: Next Generation - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Season 1 Collector's Edition Jumbo Steelbook 6 disc set (all 7 seasons will be released as steelbooks with co-ordinated spine art)

Release Date: {param} September 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Special Gift:
Based on Google Chrome translation:
"The Star Trek Pin Collection - exclusive only in the Collectors Edition of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray ™. Each Steelbook Collector's Edition includes an exclusive Star Trek pin in the size of 5cm and a collection code. Enter each code in all 7 seasons just to the manufacturer's website and you end up with the ultimate collection box Pin Each pin is exclusively and only on the new erstelllt Ediition Collector of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray available. Website to register is http://www.startrek.de/tng/.
ST-TNG-2.jpg

2.jpg

For those that received their 1st shipment scratched because the pin was just taped to the front, here is an example of how a replacement was sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my replacement today finally!! And to my surprise, it comes in some new packaging, that has the pin in a little black box and the whole thing is stored in a clear case. Much better protected than the first edition. So anyone who is on the fence about ordering should feel safe about it now!!!

Thank You. That was what I needed to know before ordering seasons 1 & 2.

If anyone's after this one, there's one on eBay ending in about an hour and a half.

It's not mine, but thought someone may be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, did anyone receive their Pin collector's Box? I know there was a delay, but I haven't heard anything after that. Who do we contact if it's released and such? Thanks all.