Star Trek: Next Generation - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Season 1 Collector's Edition Jumbo Steelbook 6 disc set (all 7 seasons will be released as steelbooks with co-ordinated spine art)

Release Date: {param} September 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Special Gift:
Based on Google Chrome translation:
"The Star Trek Pin Collection - exclusive only in the Collectors Edition of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray ™. Each Steelbook Collector's Edition includes an exclusive Star Trek pin in the size of 5cm and a collection code. Enter each code in all 7 seasons just to the manufacturer's website and you end up with the ultimate collection box Pin Each pin is exclusively and only on the new erstelllt Ediition Collector of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray available. Website to register is http://www.startrek.de/tng/.
ST-TNG-2.jpg

2.jpg

For those that received their 1st shipment scratched because the pin was just taped to the front, here is an example of how a replacement was sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I received my replacement steelbook case today from Germany. Came in a cardboard wrap around with some bubblewrap protecting it. Immaculate condition too plus also there was the German episode guide folded inside, I've decided I'm probably gonna produce a professional English episode guide for all 7 Steelbooks, might even make it available for other users.

Reactions: WKRP
Yes I received my replacement steelbook case today from Germany. Came in a cardboard wrap around with some bubblewrap protecting it. Immaculate condition too plus also there was the German episode guide folded inside, I've decided I'm probably gonna produce a professional English episode guide for all 7 Steelbooks, might even make it available for other users.

That's good, then hopefully they are starting to go out now. I'm guessing maybe a week later for us people in the states. :scat:

My replacement Season 1 steelbook case just arrived from Paramount, and I live in the UK, so looks like UK replacements should be arriving for everyone very shortly.

Pristine condition too, so very pleased :scat: