Star Trek: Next Generation - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Season 1 Collector's Edition Jumbo Steelbook 6 disc set (all 7 seasons will be released as steelbooks with co-ordinated spine art)

Release Date: {param} September 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Special Gift:
Based on Google Chrome translation:
"The Star Trek Pin Collection - exclusive only in the Collectors Edition of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray ™. Each Steelbook Collector's Edition includes an exclusive Star Trek pin in the size of 5cm and a collection code. Enter each code in all 7 seasons just to the manufacturer's website and you end up with the ultimate collection box Pin Each pin is exclusively and only on the new erstelllt Ediition Collector of Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray available. Website to register is http://www.startrek.de/tng/.
ST-TNG-2.jpg

2.jpg

For those that received their 1st shipment scratched because the pin was just taped to the front, here is an example of how a replacement was sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I miss it in this thread or has no one posted pics other than the stock photo, a front dent and the plastic shipping box? I can't find a YouTube unboxing video or pictures of the inside contents, back, etc.

Is the pin the only thing anyone cares to talk about?

I posted pics of the sticker on the spine that was mis-aligned. :hilarious:

As you can tell, this has been a very problematic release. The pin has been the main cause of these issues, hence the level of discussion about it.

If you bought one of these, and it arrived damaged, I think that would be your main point of discussion too. :(

Contacted Amazon.de yesterday.
I had hoped for more helpful advice regarding Paramount replacement program.
All I got was: Fill up the Paramount form and that's it. Nice! :ass:
Amazon.de way of saying: Stop bugging us. It's Paramount's problem now.

Last edited:
Hello all, been lurking this forums for a while and never joined the conversation.

But i got some new info regarding the replacement disk now when paramount decided to reply to my mail.

Hello Christian,

we are currently waiting for the next shipment of replacement steelbooks (within the next 2-3 weeks).
If you already entered your information into the contact form, we will send one to you atomatically.

We are trying to manage everything as quickly as possible and ask your some patience.
Nobody will be forgotten with his/her replacement, promised!

Daniel

life long and prosper

TWM Service Center
Borsigstraße 13
30916 Hannover

Reactions: cyberef
Ugh, got my Steelbook today with pin attached, and all scratched up in pin area. Another has been sent to me-I hope that one arrives in better shape.

Still haven't received my replacement case yet, I signed up via the website weeks ago. Anyone else not received theirs yet?

I haven't received mine either, and registered weeks ago too.

Has anyone actually reported that the have received their replacement steelbook case (not from Amazon)?

It appears that Paramont and Amazon are pissing on all their customers.
Amazon rolls the blame over to Paramount and Paramount (via startrek.de) tells us to keep waiting.
That's just great.

Got my replacement steelbook today, but just the steelbook. So now i have to get back to amazon regarding one of the broken disk's i had.... The pain :(

Oh and i live in sweden for those who wonders.

Last edited:
Reactions: thefly
I received a replacement Steelbook from Amazon after mine was sent with impression from pin a few weeks ago. Are the replacement discs from Paramount already in here? This one came in a clear case with the pin in a black box separately, and not attached to Steelbook.

I received a replacement Steelbook from Amazon after mine was sent with impression from pin a few weeks ago. Are the replacement discs from Paramount already in here? This one came in a clear case with the pin in a black box separately, and not attached to Steelbook.

Interesting that even US members are getting it. But still nothing here :(

I never sent away for discs-I contacted Amazon de after getting the defective package (My Steelbook with discs had a big dent on front). They sent me a whole new Steelbook with discs and pins in a box). Anyone know if those have the corrected discs in them already...I can't remember....

I never sent away for discs-I contacted Amazon de after getting the defective package (My Steelbook with discs had a big dent on front). They sent me a whole new Steelbook with discs and pins in a box). Anyone know if those have the corrected discs in them already...I can't remember....

still that's better than the hole that mine had. :( And i have yet to get my replacement from paramount yet either.

Thanks Seether-I hope those waiting on a resolution get one very soon. I am trying to figure out if the new Steelbook with discs they sent me already has he correct discs in it. Or do I need to do anything else? Thanks guys.

Thanks Seether-I hope those waiting on a resolution get one very soon. I am trying to figure out if the new Steelbook with discs they sent me already has he correct discs in it. Or do I need to do anything else? Thanks guys.

i'm not sure about the replacements that amazon is sending out, but i think the paramount replacement site said that the new discs would be included in the replacement steels from them.